Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Godfrey Group

Great App and very helpful support. The App developers were very helpful with installing the app on our website and made numerous customizations so that it can match our old gallery layout.

Falcon Kydexcreations

App is great, customer service is outstanding. Fast response time.

Kissmedeadly

I'm extremely impressed with the app and the company and the gallery looks wonderful on my store.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Their response is super quick.

Brand My Boutique 2

This app is absolutely amazing, and the development team is stellar! I asked for a few customizations and they made it happen super fast and without delay. Very communicative and willing to work with shop which is always a plus. I highly recommend this company and any other app they build based off of customer service alone. The amazing functionality of the app is just a plus, but this sort of gallery on Shopify is well overdue. Good job!!

Temptress Jewelry Designs

Very cool app with great support!!

Mandems

This app is very simple to set up, lookbook looks amazingly beautiful. Customer service is prompt and quick to help if needed. Showcase my lookbook just the way I had imagined.
Would highly recommend.

Garden Sage Nurseries

The BEST Lookbook app on Shopify in minimal cost!!! Provides a lot of customization features!! Highly Recommended !!

Simon Haiduk Art

This app is easy to use and works well. It's a great asset for artists and photographers that simply want an image gallery for a portfolio page.

I'd give it 5 stars if it had touch functions on mobile for swiping images, also if the images on desktop scaled to fill the screen in full view.

Enormapps, please add those functions. :)

Maschek

I now have a fantastic tool to display all my images and videos! Thank you! Looks very clean and professional too! Great App!

Catmarv

My photo gallery had jammed for some reason. I was in a bit of panic as it was late on a weekend night that I noticed it. I still went ahead and contacted the company and their response was surprisingly very prompt! Their service was thorough, friendly, extremely efficient and I felt at ease again in no time. Highly recommended! C M