Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Alasca

This is a very good app. It helped me to optimize my site speed...............................................

CustomHugo

Schnelle und hilfreiche Verbesserung um die Website schneller laden zu lassen! Für eine kostenfreie App absolut Top!

Simplesthings

This is one of the best image optimizer. It allows to obtain nice, uniform and clear images. I recommend

Design Hero

Great tool!

Did use it for my store www.designhero.shop and it's working like a charm!

I can only recommand it!

Magcharge

I love that this app lets you have a free quota. I also love that you don't need to download then re-upload existing product pictures

La Petite Boutique

Fast optimization ! Love this app !!! Have a nice day and thank you for your work, it is very helpful to have something like this taken care of by a good app.

Bryan Safety Equipo de Seguridad

secomapp it is the best. i instally this app with any doubt just because it is of them so i am plenty of confident about their products

Karbro

I am using this application for the first time. Very simple and intuitive interface, saves a lot of time and effort! In my case, it significantly improved the site and reduced its loading time.

Dlux Cases

I used this app to help me create a site that will appeal to customers by optimizing my images and it definitely helped.

Amber & Luna

Image optimizer good app ask what is this app increese the speed the page?............................thanks