Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

SOSOME

I've been using the app for almost 2 months and yet my Seo image score is low so I'm not really sure what's its optimization is actually doing and it uses up your quota every time you try to optimize. I don't really understand why it reoptimizes if it has already supposedly done the work already. personally think its a waste of money because my store speed is still low and product images are still showing as too big and I have to manually change it all!

High Grade Cosmetics

sooooo far soooooooo good. i hope this helps me get more traffic and sales ! thank so muchhhhh :) :) :)

LuxeBTW

Used this app to reduce my image sizes, worked great and saved me money by not having to hire anyone to do it!

LOUNGERS

easy and simple to use no particular reference yet about the site speed implementation as I have just done it.

Zalafaie Kids Consignment

The navigation is basic so simple, I tried the free plan as I wanted to test it out before investing in it. It only took about 2 min to optimize the pictures, however, it only optimized 25, when I re-ran it, it errored out. But worked for the 25 pics.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app quickly optimized my images and helped my store speed up. I only used the free trial but I will need to upgrade to get more images condensed

Case Collection Clothing

We enjoy using this app to help with our product images and with our alt text for those images. Highly recommend this app.

Helves

Just work and does a sterling job at it. Just magically reduces sizes of images and helps to improve site speed.

KoalaKitchen©

super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!

Office Furniture USA

You need this app. Don't get dinged by Google for loading slow. Add proper headings to your photos. Just do it...