Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

CountryHouse.hk

Good APP. Easy. Fast and reliable. Try other app but not accurate and difficult to you. recommended

OliveWorldCo

I used this app to optimize all my photos and add tags to them. So easy! Only takes a couple minutes for them to do.

Seiyr Beauty

I found this by accident but something told me to try this Optimizer. so happy I found it gets the job done fast

YoungCarry

I test it atm and i look how it works, i hope great haha, i give you again a review when i have test it a little time

Simplified Beauty Solutions

this app was ridiculously easy to use. They do all the work!!! I was able to run the SEO optimizer and Image optimizer with no problems, issues or questions.

RecoFirst

Very easy to use and convenient. It saved me a ton of space in my website and it is now faster ! thanks

e-Truria

Very simple to use, It makes a good compression very fast.

YourHipHopBling

Great app! Found by accident, but it was very simple with no hassle. Thank you peps! Makes me wonder what other great apps y'all have.

New Vinyl Clock

Fine work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the Cupboard

It is very helpful and improving the uploading speed my site. The price is reasonable and affordable.