Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

uaushop.com

App utile , gratis , funziona bene e fa il suo dovere. Molto importante avere immagini leggere nel proprio store, quindi indispensabile un app di questo tipo.

Selling Beats Like a Pro

nice job thanks its fantastic super nice

footballthelifesaver

Super App! Komprimiert die Bilder ohne dass diese an hoher Qualität verlieren. Optimiert die Ladezeit und die Speicherkapazität. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

Suupla

Great app, optimized 170 images in record time, most of the images got a 50%+ reduction in size with not noticeable quality difference!!!

Midpoint of shopping

Super App ! Sehr schnell und echt hilfreich. Ich kann diese App nur empfehlen. Die Bild qualität ist trotz der optiemierung großartig.

Shanta' Hair Beauty Fashion

easy and simple to use. Got the job done quickly and improved my website. I would recommend this app to others.

Gold Dog Chain

I like it ,it's really help me with my shopify store.Highly Recomend this app,really coll,it's easy to ues.Thanks

The Crazy Designs

I Like this app very much.Help for my works.this is a good app for shopify to manage images ........

Mosh

amazing! it works like a charm it is so easy to use!!

Angelico.London

Seems very easy and friendly to use - am trying 1st level paid plan as my site been in existence a few years now and needs a damn good seeing too