Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

hiya!

Easy and work good, very good APP , also for not expert the result are very good, Thank you good job.

Mein Poster Geschenk

Great App for image optimize, especially to get more content view cklicks. And a fre plan is avaible.

Küchensicher

you shoud have this app, the first app i take if i start a shop. its loading your page faster!!!!!!!

Mega Deals 22

beste macht eure seite mies schneller deswegen kommen auch deine besucher besser auf deine webseite bzw einfach schneller

Pepplo Styles

Smart App! Hope this helps.. Will comment once I confirm the page loading speed.Thank you very much!

Dolovemk Beauty

It takes a few minutes optimize my photos in back stage, then tell me it's done. Hope it will work.

Googox

Tolle App und es hat alles sehr gut und einfach funktioniert. Kann ich nur empfehlen. Einfach mal ausprobieren!

Premium Selection Global L UG

the app speed up my homepage very well and it is so uncomplicated to install.
thanks for the support

Sports Malaya

Very easy to use I love it thanks. I recommended it to use. I've used it to "crush" image size. It is currently set to autorun and is working great!

HyWellHealth

This APP is very good and helpful for my business. The loading speed of my website increased a lot. Recommended.