Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

Trendha

This app is a scam don't ever use it or upgrade they will just take your money and nothing will happen. i upgraded to get unlimited plan and after almost 10 days not even 2% was done. i contacted support for days almost daily and they never replied then i contacted shopify to get a refund and two days later one replied saying oh we optimized some of your images not even close to 1% of my photos and after that they never replied. they might reply here saying that they might fix it or they will contact me its a lie. i been trying for almost ten days contacting them but they have ZERO customer support. either this app doesn't work or big scam again never upgrade using this app they will take the money and then you will end up like me trying to get a refund, now i am writing this review and i am scared they will do something to my store but i have no choice not to warn others. i also believe they let others to write good reviews which is not true at all because no way this is working. i don't like making bad reviews for other businesses but i have to do it this time. well i guess i have to delete this app after this comment its scary to keep it after saying the truth here even i have not got a refund yet.

Customise it

I moved to the paid plan just for "Convert PNG to JPG" which actually doesn't work. I've sent them screenshots but no reply.

Shop For Decor

If I could use zero or less I would. They are very fast at billing you regardless that you do not want to continue with their app. Multiple emails, telling me that I would not be charged to just uninstall the app after I click on their link to clear the codes. First I get billed $4.99 then another $24.95. I have emailed over and again. Still no satisfaction, They will get back to me they said and yet they debited the payments. Do not go near them. Other apps are more honest. Now I have to involve Shopify, my only way to get my money back. PS : 2 different apps are involved, same story, account was debited automatically

KHONGBOON

Doesn't work. Freeze each time we try to use APP, recommended to "Stop" and re-optimize, and the same thing happens over and over.

A10 SHOP

Pathetic app. Actually made my site speed slow as compared to before. Pathetic customer support. Have asked for refund.

September 21, 2020

Sorry for not being around last night when you reached us. Please manage to drop us emails within our working hours so we can give you the quickest service. No worries that the app does not slow down your site at all. We also send you a follow-up email to explain it fully and recommend you the next step to deal with it. Please check your mail box for email from Secomapp team. Many thanks.

MY HARMONY TREE

I was overcharged, images that already optimized at first time was included in second optimization process. These images wasn't changed in this second optimization process, but I was charged for all 650 images again plus new ones. Support just saying something in general without answering my particular question. Can't recommend this app!

What Fashion Wants

This app just won't work everytime i download it. The page won't even load and it tells me to re-login, I do then nothing happens yet again.

July 14, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experience. We did solve the problem right after realizing it, hope you could get back to us.

Frinje

Don't bother, this app doesn't work and the support is non-existent. What a waste of time and effort!

July 14, 2019

We are sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. Our developer team has reached out to you to ask for checking the issue on your site, hope you would get back to us.