Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

WendyBirds Boutique

This app quickly optimized my images and helped my store speed up. I only used the free trial but I will need to upgrade to get more images condensed

Case Collection Clothing

We enjoy using this app to help with our product images and with our alt text for those images. Highly recommend this app.

Helves

Just work and does a sterling job at it. Just magically reduces sizes of images and helps to improve site speed.

KoalaKitchen©

super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!super!

Office Furniture USA

You need this app. Don't get dinged by Google for loading slow. Add proper headings to your photos. Just do it...

Kreative Jeanus

I used the app for one function and came across a whole new set of skills to improve my web page. Great Job Team

Supplifix Store

i used this app and really help to me. now my web is faster and my clients more happies. I recommend totally

Natasha's Awesome Pets

I used this app to optimize my images. I had 264 images on my site that needed to be optimized and it was super fast.

Natural Clean Official

I used this app to test and it seems to be working as it should, would definitely try the premium version of this.

Kay's CBD Skincare

Very easy to use and it helped speed my site up tremendously. This app is needed if you want to optimize your pics very fast and easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31