Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Squirai

Image Compression, ALT text, Add Watermark, Convert PNG - JPG

The Keto Hackery

So far so good. It was the easiest of all I have tried yet to get to the actual image optimization process.

Digital Deals Trends

keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use keep it up the good app.. love it easy to use

ceramooze

The best app for image optimization. The app is easy to use and they have good interface. I recommend you this app

Cocoon Botanicals

The app easily and autmatically compresses your photos to optimize page loading speed in the free plan.

222 Jewelry

This app has nice benefits for the free plan! Quick, easy-to-use app! I like how fast my images are optimized!

Brakka Units developments

This app is perfect for optimizing unnecessarily large images on your website and increase loading speed. Easy to use, highly recommended!

MELTEC GmbH

TOP App, nur weiter so, kann es nur weiterempfehlen. Kürzt die Fotos, einfach nur genial! TOP TOP TOP

Zauber Lingerie

I got to know this app from a Facebook video. Immediately installed and optimized my pictures for free. All Worked with phone. Would be great if optimizing the alt text would be for free as well. The app is definitely a recommendation!

LOUNGERS

easy and simple to use no particular reference yet about the site speed implementation as I have just done it.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app quickly optimized my images and helped my store speed up. I only used the free trial but I will need to upgrade to get more images condensed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32