Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Lets customer upload photo and image files on product page

Brik.ly

The app works perfectly and Yongyi (the developer) is amazing. I needed a customized version of the app and he exceed my expectations and was able to make exactly what I asked for + then some. Great app and customer service is A++++

Radnaut Prints

I LOVE THIS APP!! Ok, this review may sound fake but I promise you it's not! I've had issues with photo uploaders in the past and finally came across this one... easy, simple, and clean (seriously... setup was a breeze)! I like having the ability to set certain restrictions on different listings (like image quantity, what the upload button says, the size the image should be cropped to, etc) and since my shop takes custom orders for a wide variety of items, this is a MUST! Oh, and images actually show up in the shopping cart! My customers have been begging for this feature. Thank you! You'd be surprised to know that not all photo upload apps do this...

Pets n' Pieces

This app is easy to use and simple. Customer service is excellent with quick responses when needed!

Belovingwarmth

The installation in your shop is very easy and clearly arranged. You don't spend hours with everything, just to find out in the end that it does not work like with some other apps. The support is super fast, extremely friendly and supportive. They made an adjustment for my shop because a little detail did not work out with the background of my online shop. It lasted a view hours and they just made everything work perfectly. I am extremely thankful and just can recommend it to everyone searching for an option where your customers can upload a picture and personalize text to a product.

Expressive Innovations

Perfect app for customers being able to upload photos for custom items directly to your website. Customer service was amazing. Thank you for your help.

Astrosavy

Great customer service . Love this app and recommended .keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peacockride

The app is working very fine and it's very user friendly.
Customer support also good and very fast.

Cadeau du jour

Thanks for this amazing app,
so happy, good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Glowy Unlimited

i love this app but its currently not working? anyone know how to fix this issue? HELPPPP! i dont know what to do ahhhh

February 4, 2021

Hi,

I have sent you an email about this. Seems like you have installed a new shopify theme and need to update the shopify theme.

You can do that by simply pressing "save" again in the settings.

If there's any other issues, contact me and I can help you get it fixed!

Yongyi

themomentslab

Customer service is good, fast and efficient. App is super user-friendly and very affordable. Will definitely recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5