Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Canvas Lab

Excellent app, and outstanding service. – This is Luis from the IT/Websites area of CanvasLab.com, we were looking for several alternatives to our current set of apps, just in case some of them became unavailable, suffered of irreversible changes that affected in any negative way our User Interface or Customer Experience or in case some major disaster appeared in the horizon. – Gladly, we not only found a great backup app, but an extremely serious alternative to replace the whole infrastructure that enables the sale of our entire customizable items' stock. – Although the app is a very strong alternative on its own as an out of the box solution to the most robust customization apps that are available on Shopify, the best part was to find a willing development team that helped to create and integrate a unique approach based on several guidelines of the Marketing and Operations departments of our business. – If you don't find something available on the app, ask about it, request a quote, sit back and enjoy the perks of a top quality service. - The best experience I've ever had regarding Shopify Apps.

sweetpainting

This app serves its purpose well. If you have some concerns at the beginning, the team will for sure tailor and fix how the app behaves on your site. As for support, they won't fail you. As soon as you send them a message, they'll respond and act on it. Yongyi particularly was so helpful, all our change requests were addressed and resolved very swiftly. The team was responsive and they made sure we were okay with all of it every step of the way. Thank you for your hard work! More power and success!

Senex Designs

Customer support was great. This app solved an issue that more elaborate apps couldn't. Working great.

wowpillow.fr

Application au top au niveau rendu/design sur site et surtout un service client irréprochable. Il a pu customiser et gerer quelques demandes spécifiques à mon shop sans aucun problème et aussi avec grand rapidité. Je ne peux que recommander ! Merci, ------------------ Great application in terms of rendering/design on site and above all an irreproachable customer service. He was able to customize and manage some specific requests to my shop without any problem and also with high speed. I can only recommend this app ! Thank you,

VATO painting

Customer service is great
I am a seller who has just started using shopify. My products need to be customized. This APP fully meets my needs. From the initial installation of the APP to the perfect fit for my product, their customer service has helped me a lot. , Thank them so much

CapabiliTees

This app is exactly as described! So simple to set up and use. Yongyi has the best customer support ever! So fast to respond to emails, and fix issues that were entirely my fault. I would give 6 stars if I could.

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Best support ever. Very quick response, and solve the problem. This is the best app support experience in the Shopify app store. One more thing, Yongyi is the best, very helpful!

Weveno

The app support is incredibly good, they builded a custom script so I can sell POD stuff! I was working with Yongyi! Great!

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Its the best App and you will get the best Appsupport in the whole Shopify Appstore. We use it everyday in two of our Stores and we are really excited!

LITTLE DESIGN SHED

Yongyi has been amazing to work with. The tool works perfectly and I got in touch with him to ask whether or not it could be tweaked so that it works even better for my business - within hours he was working on a fix. That fix is now saving me countless hours each week. He is very responsive, great at what he does and goes the extra mile!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10