Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Toytempo

Hi this is a very good app.by the way how can i contact you,i need you to help with somethings plz,like to make it load quick,u used to help me to set up and now i run another website i still choose to use this

www.scottsy.com

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Love the ease of use of the app, it's so user friendly both to create upload fields, and using it from the buyers side. I had one concern where at the checkout the customers image was not visible, just a URL, which didn't look great at checkout, makes image seem not secure. I asked if it could be changed but as I'm not a pro merchant, its not possible to change the checkout. I then asked if it's possible to display the image in the cart, but not the checkout, and support added some code to do this in less than 24 hours. Now my site is working amazing and looking as I want it. Overall - App 10/10, Support 10/10. Highly Recommended.

FLSticker.com

Great app! Simple and easy to use for admin and customer. Developer helped with a custom request I had. Responsive and friendly. Thank you!

bestdogparents

I installed the app about a week ago. It was easy and self-explanatory. I could quickly customize it to my purposes. One glitch came up after a few days ago and I contacted support. They immediately started working on it and figured out that it was another app's issue. They were relentlessly working on the issue until they had found the problem. Now it is working like a charm.
Thanks a lot.

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is great, it does everything you want in this area, there is nothing better. The support is unique. I have never experienced anything like it. They help you until everything works the way you want it to. I highly recommend this app and the support.

Amarenci NOR

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very good service i would recommend everyone to use this app. They helped us so fast and the app is so good.

Picrugs

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Customer service is at another level! Very fast and reliable. I 100% recommend this app, we are very happy with this app and the support.

Custom Daughter Canvas™

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app for photo uploads. It's very easy to use and their support is fantastic and quick to respond!

wearlovememories

Good customer service! Support team are willing to answer and help me many times to get my store how I wanted it. This app really nice to use.

My Education Learning Program, Inc.

Yongyi and the team are great! They were able to customize my ask and deliver it fast as well.
I would definitely recommend this app for your photo image.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15