Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

Hurtig Lane

You can customise the design so that it fits nicely with your theme and the team are really helpful! Great app

ORÖarabic

Top App, Really helped me with what I wanted which was the gallery, although a little slow. Easy to use and lots of options. I would recommend this App.

DoubleHH-GeneralStore

This app is very easy to install and promises to promote my shop.
I enjoyed install it. I am expect to see some grat results in the near future.

MYJN

This apps is great! I will definitely pay if the apps make me profit ! This apps is great!This apps is great!This apps is great!This apps is great!This apps is great!

Mugnster

Mugnster.com
Clear app and free, it worth more than 5 star! ı made my instagram page feed in a few minutes and it was efortless. thank you.

BANZ Carewear USA

One step install - a few clicks and it was ready to go. Integration to tag products is super simple, works as it's supposed to and FREE! Can't beat this app. Took all of about 6 minutes to get it ready, tagged and loaded. Impressive!

Healthunter

New way to show Instagram feed
Shoppable instagram gallery for your store to increase sales, Showcase your product in a new way, which increases conversion ratio.

Buddhani Fashion

This app is amazing. Stylish design and professional features. In addition, top marks for their customer service!
Great perseverance to help and get a good result. Rating 5 stars is at the bottom - would love to give more if it went.

We hope they will provide other apps with - with the same professional design and features - for example an “out of stock alert” app. We will definitely recommend this company. Look at the result: www.buddhani.com

Our Earth First

Fantastic app and customer service!! Far better than the bad and unprofessional experience I had with Instafeed. Highly recommend :)

Gugi Store