Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Home And Garden Extras

Excellent little tool. Saves a lot of time!

French Press Coffee

Fair price good app. I like the fact it don't ask you for a monthly fee. We need to do some work besides images but at least images was very easy to optimize.

Maisonimpeccable

Great app that's dead-simple to use.

www.impeccable.maison

Swirltee

Great app, in 10-15 minutes they managed to compress more than 400 photos with only 4 USD. Thanks, guys! I will use this app again. It saves a lot of time. :)

The Magic Door Store

quick, easy, and effective. thank you

Magna Finds

Great App. Easy to Use. Definitely Worth It.

Daisypark

Anything that helps with the speed of my webpage loading will be great. I had a query and it was answered and sorted perfectly. Thanks

Retroworks

This is a fantastic tool and a great help. Saves me time optimizing photos manually and helps my SEO. I'd recommend this to anyone.

High5humans

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use. It did almost everything for me once I understood how it worked and approved the process to continue throughout the website automatically. Took about 10 minutes to do over 800 images and saved me over 40mb with no change in image quality - it actually improved a couple, which was an added benefit. In reviewing all of the images upon completion, I was able to spot a few adjustments that needs to be made, so all in all, this was very much worth my time and money... all $8 of it. Thank you, Chris - www.high5humans.com

Siren Muse

This app is great. It makes our page load times much faster. Plus its so easy to use.