Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I was doing this my self before. This was so easy to use and after setting up the basic settings...I didn't have to do anything further, just sit back and watch the updates happen automatically!

July 19, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive review! We really appreciate it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. - Steve

multivegans

great customer support! they answer very fast,
and they give great support. I have some problem with my theme and they solve my problem professionally and fast

July 1, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that our team was helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app!
- Alex

SKINourishment, Inc.

A very simple and easy to use the app to reduce the image file size. So dead simple it's perfect. I love that you can either subscribe or pay as you go. I would love to see what images have actually been downsized.

June 24, 2019

Hi SKINourishment, Inc.!

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer since February 2017!

We pay a lot of attention to user experience and usability.

You can check what images have been compressed in our app: App - Optimization history - Details.

Please feel free to get in touch with us directly. We can clear up any questions you may have about how the Image Optimizer app works!

Thank you again for your feedback! - Vitalii

Teacher Teee

Its a realy good app i used it for making my images smaler and the site load speed are much better with this app.

June 22, 2019

Outboundee

Have a basic plan and so far it's been very helpful in making my store load faster! The support is very helpful and makes the implementation a lot easier

June 21, 2019

Hi Viktor!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that both the Image Optimizer app and our Support team were helpful and effective. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app!
- Alex

Isabelek

Love this app, start using it a couple of days ago and definitely helps with my image optimizer. Get it!

June 12, 2019

Limited 23

I had a high level of stress because my website looks great but the upload time was horrendous. Now I have fast upload speeds without having to compromise the unique look of my page.

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re pleased to hear that the Image Optimizer app was helpful. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about our app! - Steve

Psalm of Cat

So amazing!

May 29, 2019

Fluffy Sliders

Image Optimizer works amazingly on my fluffy sliders site. Helps with image/page load times as well as easy retitle of images for SEO. https://www.fluffysliders.com :-)

May 26, 2019

Oh, Yes! Designs

Lots of value in this app. It's like a Swiss army knife for image optimization: reduces image size (lossy or lossless), and can rename image files, and add Alt tags too, with lots of options for customization. Great support too.

May 12, 2019