4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient review importation from Amazon and Aliexpress, and customization options. The support team, particularly Jay, is praised for their prompt and professional help. The free plan is robust, and the app is known for quickly importing a large number of reviews. Merchants also value the clean layout and the ability to import reviews with photos, which enhances store appeal and provides detailed feedback. The app is recognized for boosting customer trust and sales by showcasing positive reviews and adding social proof to stores.

July 11, 2023

I love the customization options you have with it for the reviews. Great support, very kind and polite with answering my many questions

V.P ESHOP
South Africa
July 22, 2023

I love how simple and easy it was for me to import Aliexpress reviews, it works perfectly and the customer support are very attentive and helpful.

Charm Care
Iceland
3 months using the app
March 30, 2023

I was able to import a large number of Amazon reviews in just a few clicks. This helped me ensure that the reviews I was displaying on my website were only the best ones, which I believe has helped increase customer trust and sales.

TuAlmohada
June 19, 2023

Really good UI, and especially good looking reviews on the actual product. very great support, thanks a lot, Jay! Did a great job to resolve my problem

Full Trend
India
July 31, 2023

I would like to stop the subscription. please and kindly ensure do not charge any more to my account.

LuminousGlow
Singapore
About 2 months using the app
July 4, 2023

Jay helped me to install reviews on my store and I am very satisfied with the service, the app looks professional and so easy to use.

Wezcoo
France
April 10, 2023

Easy to use with simple adjustments from the setting, I can also easily import real reviews and show the customers what kind of product it is.

Eleva Coffee
France
March 3, 2023

This app helps build trust with our customers by reviews. It's lean layout makes it easy to navigate and use, while the customer support is exceptional.

Gilloserv
New Zealand
May 2, 2023

I used this app to import reviews from Amazon to store and it was very easy. The support was very professional and helpful, also gave me a tip on ways to improve my store

BayerMoon
May 18, 2023

This is my favorite review app, it offers a lot of functionality to display and customize reviews. Good design, nice support, excellent UX.

Ponyomon