Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Import Products Aliexpress Alibaba Amazon Etsy Walmart Shein

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Earthy Wear

Location Australia

I am very impressed with this app. Till the time I hadn't used Importify I was of the impression that you can only import inventory physically and then sell from your store. I have just started my Shopify store and was only using Printful for printing my designs on the products that they hold as inventory. I found it too tiring to sit and design and then upload one by one, making each design takes time. I was actually becoming very frustrated with this kind of process and wanted to get it speeden up. While I was researching I came across Importify and this makes so much sense. I am working on making my store full by using Importify and hopefully would help me getting good number of orders. Thanks Moshe for your support.

Ayayeah

love it. hands down.. one of the best tools to have in this business. very easy use.
thank you all. great job on this app.

Super Cheap Dog Store

Awesome App.... Saves us so much time its unreal... adds not only the product but the reviews as well.... My Favourite Ever App...

Dressbetta

Just downloaded app and it's working PERFECTLY. The real icing is the phenomenal customer service Moshe is providing... AWESOME communication... Thanks Moshe for a great app. Oh btw, he mentioned that a mass import feature will be debuting can't wait :)

Ntexpresshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

been using importing for some time now, love the “all in one” import solution
and love the new option of import customer feedback.
Thanks guys.

Dawgsonly

Love it, finally all in one solution for aliexpress ebay amazon dhgate alibaba and many more
i could easily import products and fulfill them + the support is great.
big thanks.

Lesmus

Location Georgia

This is the Best app for adding products , support team respect!!!!

Maspormenos Sales

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hey Guys imagine that you are new to the online business and as a new business you have no inventory or no customer reviews. Importify not only offers you more than 10 different popular stores to import products to your site, they also with an incredible facility add the reviews of these products to your site. Is not this incredible? :) Also many thanks to Moshe Lugasi for his support.

Shoppingdeals1

Time spent using app About 2 months

Importify is Great!! If you Own an Online Business this is the Perfect App. And getting in touch with them if you have a problem 100% the Best tell everyone this app has everything you need********* To run your Business

Yourprofix

PERFECT! thank you for a Genius App! Never saw something like this before. Now I can finally import product from all this cool site!