Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
importify
4.6
April 29, 2021

I like importify very easy to manage and the support personnel easy to talk with it just so happen that I am not using Lazada Philippines Flatform anymore so I am refraining for a while using importyfy, maybe next few months I will subscribe again for sure. More power Importify. Stay safe guys.

Trend Zhopp
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2021

Fantastic and super easy to use, a really "time-saving" app. The customer service is amazing, helpful and VERY, VERY fast. Thank you!!!!

KRISTALLBOX
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
importify replied April 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

February 13, 2021

I just started working with Importify and I'm really not disappointed. Can't wait to work further with this app! 5 STARS for me!!

NESO bags
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 6, 2021

Importify app does everything it's supposed to. It has helped to make running my boutique effortless. Some other apps that I had used before would sometimes trouble you with mixing up the photos that go with the correct product, but I did not have that problem with Importify. Every minute of the day is important when you run your own business and it's nice to have an importing app that aids in maximizing the time you put into your business. The one time that I had to use customer service was a pleasurable experience and I couldn't have asked for a more prompt and courteous representative. I highly recommend Importify!

Yafeu Cultural Fashion
Time spent using app: 21 days
importify replied February 7, 2021

January 28, 2021

The product itself it's very good, but unfortunately hasn't met my use case. But the customer service it's fast and helped me a lot with my questions.

Vendah