Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

The Nifty Hippie

Unbelievable customer service. I highly recommend this app and every app from Importify. Within just a couple hours they were in contact with me had the issue I was having solved with a video walkthrough and they answered other questions on the spot. I've never received customer service that was this good. The apps are responsive and work great. Everything as advertised and I'm just scratching the surface.

BestWatchesAndMore

I still have to test all the functions but so far it looks great, saves me hours of time to upload all products to my store and support many suppliers.

TopGadgetsAndGear

Easy to install and set up. I had a few questions and received email back within a few minutes. having more sources to dropship from is defiantly a huge benefit. Love Importify and will be using it on more stores.

BLACK & WHITE CHANNEL

I had some problems with the add button and the support team made it so easy for me and did it for me remotely. How cool is that? And they were very very fast. Less than 5 minutes and my email was replied. Real email, not the auto-generated one. Really satisfied with their support!

TopDesignsOnline

Good Customer Service! Easy to use app! I recommend this app to everyone! This app deserves 5 star ratings!

Greg's Outlet

The best and most underrated app for importing products without any technical skills,backed by top notch support. Looking forward to a life long partnership!

Takedown Hunter

This app is awesome. I've been using oberlo for years until I discovered I could use Wonify as my supplier and importify for integration. I now offer my customer3-5 day delivery and importify works flawlessly and super quick.

Vintagepillowsstore

The staff is very helpful.They solved my problem within 2 hours.A++++++
I RECOMMENDED EVERYBODY.THANKS!!

May 10, 2019

Hey, the app does notify when a product already added to the store, please update the importify extension to the latest version.
here is a video on how it works https://www.loom.com/share/307c45b43f55444d91bd76d299ae4ee4 ,

if you still face issues after updating the extension to the latest version contact us and we will help you with it. thanks.

Style Operandi

So far a great experience with very kind and quick support. I would recommend to give it a try if you are looking at a diverse shop offering.

Millennial Bug

The support is very helpful. Even when I said I was happy to leave it and just move on, Moshe insisted on resolving my issue and making sure I left satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18