Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 27, 2023

I love Importify App, because I have access to over 30 vendors for a small fee, including Esty, Amazon, Costco, Walmart, Alibaba, DhGate, to just name a few, that I wouldn't otherwise had excess to. Anything from A-Z, electronics, food, fashion, beauty, home appliances, furniture...and the list goes on! Importing is easy! Lastly, their customer service is prompt, professional, & caring. The previous reasons mentioned are why I have Importify App on all my 4 stores! Imporify is my one stop shop...try them & I trust that you will feel the same way too :)

BrokBich
importify replied January 27, 2023

We appreciate your review and are glad you enjoy our app. We are always here to support you.

December 19, 2022

really easy to use, and it's helpful for add products. Customer serive is very nice, quick and helpful.

TOPESCT
Time spent using app: 23 days
importify replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for our app! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

November 29, 2022

Wow, This app was a huge game changer for me. I live under a power plant and I built my business on a Chromebook. These 2 factors made developing my store an obstacle. Importify allowed me to bring my first products into my store. It is a great app.

Gypsy Element
Time spent using app: 2 months
importify replied November 29, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime.

November 8, 2022

Importify is a great app for importing products to our Shopify store, their team offers exceptional customer support, and they are hands-on when it comes to helping us with any concern. Highly recommend the app!

Eco Trade Company
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 30, 2022

10 out of 10! Had some issues getting started but the customer service was quick to help me get the answers. Highly recommend!

Whimsical Finds Global
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
importify replied October 30, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here for you anytime. 🙏🏼

October 29, 2022

Excellent App, i recommend it, it's great app, customer service is great, they helped me with an issue that i had to import. thanks for this

مندرين
Sudan
Time spent using app: 8 months
importify replied October 29, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime.

October 26, 2022

This is a great great app to use for fashion retailers. Solid partner relationships that give you access to big brands. Plus their helpful support team responds within minutes when you need them. One of the few apps that does exactly what it says it can do.

SoSpree
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
importify replied October 26, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we're here to support you anytime.

September 22, 2022

It was a bumpy start but with mikes help on the importify support end, he made everything go very smooth. He was very personable and willing to help me with connecting the app.

Essentialwellnessco.net
importify replied September 23, 2022

Thanks, Cole, it was our pleasure, and we are here to support you anytime.

August 24, 2022

I was having trouble loading Importify products to our site. I contacted the help desk, Mark was straight onto it and had us sorted out in no time. thanks Mark

Treasures in Demand
Time spent using app: 2 months
importify replied August 24, 2022

Thank you for the review; we are here to support you 24/7.

July 30, 2022

Mostly the quick response this app is so amiazing, they provide easy way to figure it out with pleasant.

montisford
Finland
importify replied July 30, 2022

Thanks for the great feedback; we are here to help and support you anytime.