Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products from different wholesalers all in one place

X-map

Smooth experience with importing products from other sites, make my work a lot easier, good customer support.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot for us and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

WERNNSAI

love how they treat customers! They are very helpful and trustworthy. They will even do more than what you expect. I have very good experience working with importify and editorify.

Trendha

Thank you so much for this it helped me a lot importing products. it's highly recommended app for anyone who wants to import products to shopify store

NATURAL SMART SHOP

It was a really easy app to use, unfortunately, I did not need it any longer and I cancel my subscription. Which they kindly refund me.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, customer satisfaction is our priority and we will keep supporting you to make sure you are fully satisfied.

Me Byam

One of the best applications ... simple, easy and does not have any complications.. Other than that, their customer service is excellent and they are quick to respond to their customers.. I highly recommend it..

June 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

Wings E-Store

Using it for Costco.ca. Was originally not working due to changes from Costco, but support team bring the issue and addressed it in 2 weeks time. All the while support is quick, friendly and patient with the reply. Doesn't work perfectly yet but 5 stars for the service and I am sure they will keep on improving the app.

kgomarket

I haven't started using it yet, but I would like to thank the technicians for their answers. I will continue to evaluate after use

Trend Zhopp

I like importify very easy to manage and the support personnel easy to talk with it just so happen that I am not using Lazada Philippines Flatform anymore so I am refraining for a while using importyfy, maybe next few months I will subscribe again for sure. More power Importify. Stay safe guys.

KRISTALLBOX

Fantastic and super easy to use, a really "time-saving" app. The customer service is amazing, helpful and VERY, VERY fast. Thank you!!!!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

NESO bags

I just started working with Importify and I'm really not disappointed. Can't wait to work further with this app! 5 STARS for me!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26