Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

Trend Zhopp

I like importify very easy to manage and the support personnel easy to talk with it just so happen that I am not using Lazada Philippines Flatform anymore so I am refraining for a while using importyfy, maybe next few months I will subscribe again for sure. More power Importify. Stay safe guys.

KRISTALLBOX

Fantastic and super easy to use, a really "time-saving" app. The customer service is amazing, helpful and VERY, VERY fast. Thank you!!!!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the 5 stars review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

NESO bags

I just started working with Importify and I'm really not disappointed. Can't wait to work further with this app! 5 STARS for me!!

Yafeu Cultural Fashion

Importify app does everything it's supposed to. It has helped to make running my boutique effortless. Some other apps that I had used before would sometimes trouble you with mixing up the photos that go with the correct product, but I did not have that problem with Importify. Every minute of the day is important when you run your own business and it's nice to have an importing app that aids in maximizing the time you put into your business. The one time that I had to use customer service was a pleasurable experience and I couldn't have asked for a more prompt and courteous representative. I highly recommend Importify!

February 7, 2021

Vendah

The product itself it's very good, but unfortunately hasn't met my use case. But the customer service it's fast and helped me a lot with my questions.

CryptoBangs!

I really like how easy it is to import products from Amazon to my store using the chrome extension. I recommend this app 100%!!!

January 25, 2021

opassecretden

I recently joined and was not sure how the app worked. It was a little different than the one I am also using. I e-mail the help team and they got right back to me! It was awesome! Turned out my issue was user related lol. Thanks guys, your great! PS Love the products!

January 21, 2021

yourbarbersupply

Works perfect and saves me a lot of time and effort on importing products manually. The support was really great and responded ultra fast. Totally recommended.

Elephant Bloom

I used the app to import products into my store. It is a phenomenal app. SO easy to add and import to store. Some hiccups along the way but that was more of a me thing. I reached out to customer service for some help, very responsive and helpful. Thank you Mike!! I am using another app at the moment made by you. I find it is more tailored to what I need.

Vintage WaterMelon Co.

He tenido un problema y enseguida el servicio tecnico se ha conectado a mi tienda para solucionarlo. Muy atentos

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25