Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

by importify

Dropship products Aliexpress Amazon Alibaba Etsy Dhgate & more

testrapido.com

El servicio de atención al cliente fue muy rápido y aclaró mis dudas. Una aplicación de fácil uso y efectiva.

papiandsons

This app is exactly what I was looking for in order to import more products in my shop niche. The support team was very helpful and super fast. I highly recommend it!

The Lemon Store

Perfecta, una de las mejores de shopify. La recomiendo para ahorrar tiempo en la importación de artículos.

Bathing Suit Hub

A+++++

I have had this app for awhile. No issues at all. Then one day I could not add anything. Reached out to support and within a few min they got me back up and running. Customer service is top notch. Thank you for getting me back up and going!

Komfy BH®

This is something very important for my store and found it easy to use this app. highly recommend to everyone.

HUND PFOTEN REINIGER

I am loving this app and it's saving my time a lot. customer support is good. they responds very quickly.

🇺🇸 The Patriot Conservative 🇺🇸

This app definitely is as described... I used the youtube vids to walk me through the process... Honestly though, after doing it once then it's super simple... Importify imports the item and all of the listed variations to my store within seconds... Also, I love the editorify for impprting the reviews... For someone that is NOT a coder, this app is awesome!!!!

peteeshirts

אחלה אפליקציה, עבדתי עם דרופיפייד בעבר, ועברתי לאימפורטיי, תודה על שירות לקוחות מעולה שעוזר במהירות , מאוד מרוצה

Komfy Bra

this is something I needed for my store. it's easy to use and saving lots of time. I am fully happy and highly recommend to people.

AndyGadgetsAndGear

A must have for your e-commerce store, specially now when i need more providers, will be great to see more advance features in the future, but overall i am satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21