Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping

Importify ‑ Easy Dropshipping | Reviews

by importify

Dropshipping & Import Products - Aliexpress Alibaba Etsy &More

Superior Minks

I used this app to import drop-shipping items from Alibaba into my store. The app made it compatible and easy to do. The app is very user friendly.

wet and wild

I was having issue with shipping and delivery contact to importify support Got MIKE from support great helper i was about to give up Mike saved me thanks mate such a gem

MY BEST LIFE STORE

Great Service. ......................................................................................

MiMiclubs

Photos are not imported gfgddggfgfgfdgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgdfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgfgfgfgfdgfdgdfgfdgfgfgdfgfdgdfgfgfdgdfggfg

UnitedSlickMart

We got an issue with Walmart for almost a week now and they reached us right away. They responded quickly and explain the issue. I asked for a discount since we're not gonna use the app for a week or so and they consider the request since they'll be updating the app. We appreciate it.
Responsive and helpful

Maloona

Excellent customer service! Super responsive and helpful. I use this app, mainly because it can import product videos from different marketplace. Other dropshipping apps can't do the job as importify. However, it is not like this app is perfect, a lot of improvements needs to be made. For now, it is fine.

ThatKitchenLabel

Customer support is there number one priority! Let me share my experience. - Its super easy to import products from Alibaba (Even video if you have the premium). - My only negative is that it doesn't export the cost HOWEVER it takes you 2 seconds to write in your own cost. - I messaged them at 8pm on a Sunday evening and got a response within 1 hour. - I had an issue with my payment and they fixed it within 24 hours. This is one of the few software's out there that actually care for their customers and I couldn't recement them more!!

BAIUANSUP

Importify has not only helped me with the tedium of the product. I also had trouble with a bug this time, and they were very attentive to help me solve the problem, no matter how long it took, they didn't mind my trouble, they were happy to help customers and provided me with backend help and technical support, I really appreciate Importify service, it's really excellent! Thank you!

X-map

Smooth experience with importing products from other sites, make my work a lot easier, good customer support.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot for us and we will keep doing our best to satisfy you.

WERNNSAI

love how they treat customers! They are very helpful and trustworthy. They will even do more than what you expect. I have very good experience working with importify and editorify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27