Reviews (428)

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for its easy importing of products from various platforms, making it ideal for Etsy sellers and dropshipping businesses. They appreciate its quick product onboarding, ability to import reviews, and affordability. Many consider it a crucial tool for business growth, as it helps expand inventory and boost conversion rates. The app's customer service is also highly praised, particularly for their prompt and proficient assistance.

April 30, 2024

ainda não comecei a vender nem a usar na totalidade. Não vou indicar uma coisa que eu ainda não tenho minha opinião formada. Entretanto me parece muit bem feito e operacional. Em breve retorno com mais comentários. Até breve!!

SulpPlus
Brazil
2 days using the app
April 16, 2024

yani mast

FEMM WEAR
1 day using the app
January 28, 2022

The best fiture is the ability to conect with vatious diferent suppmyers. Rse to use. Easy to install

Verde Limon Panama
Panama
Over 2 years using the app
importify limited replied January 28, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 😎

November 11, 2023

É bem prática a importação de produtos, porém pelo que percebi, alguns produtos não importa a quantidade em estoque!

variedadeseliza-store.myshopify.com
Brazil
January 9, 2022

This application is well worth it. Absolutely recommend it. Great product opportunity to add reviews and great customer service. No inventory tracking but the benefits of the app itself is well worth it. the product is quality.

Zen Goddess Merchandise
10 months using the app
importify limited replied January 9, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 😎

November 15, 2017

Needs a few updates to export product list, should be coming soon.
Otherwise great stuff

Passion Coast
France
5 months using the app
July 8, 2017

Im using Importify for the first time. I am so glad I found this, as its super easy to load products into my Shopify page.

Snake Oil Grooming
New Zealand
4 months using the app
January 13, 2020

I used the app to import stuff from Alibaba which might I say other apps don't have currently. Overall the app is good, only needs a few improvements to edit prices from Alibaba automatically instead of manual

Mooiextensions
4 months using the app
August 31, 2020

I’ve been using importify for about 1.5 to 2 months now and it has hands down been the best customer service. Mike has helped me understand things as well as answer questions I’ve had instantly. The responses are very quick and helpful each time. Even though there’s some things I’d like better with the list for the basic plan, the customer service definitely makes up for it.

Angelic Luxe Fashion
January 31, 2022

I installed the app but never got to use it. Customer Service was great and helped me with my questions and request very quickly and efficiently.

My Home Design
importify limited replied January 31, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and glad we could help you with the questions🙏