In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Targeted Embedded Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

Lumee Dev

AMAZING customer service. The developer from Awesome Software lives up to the name. Can't say enough positive things about him and his app.

So Nia

Does what it says! The dashboard looks more messy that some of the other upsell cart apps, but the app is free for one upsell item so it does the job we need. If you need to upsell more than one item, you will need to pay.

One thing I have noticed with all the cart upsell apps - the upsell product price offer does not reflect the currency that the shopper is using in the cart. It would be great if you could automate that. I had to take the prices out of the description - I was shopping in dollars, but the upsell item text kept showing up in Czech crowns. So one star off for that.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Works great on desktop but does not work on mobile devices. Disappointed.

March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for In Cart Upsell. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for In Cart Upsell a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and much better support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the In Cart Upsell Team

The Handbag Haven

Really great app, so easy to work and the support is amazing! - Even with the free version!
Really hoping it's going to make a difference to my sales.
Many thanks.
www.thehandbaghaven.co.uk

Msbluesleeve

Works great! The customer support is fast, friendly, and fantastic! Very useful app.

Boho Betty 2

Great app! We are loving what it can do. Very straightforward to set up and edit offers through simple intuitive rules. The support from Will is second-to-none, both quick and comprehensive. Highly recommended!

Haggardclothingco

We've been using In Cart Upsell since February, and our year-to-date batch shows a massive increase in items added before checkout. Hands down the best app I've ever used on Shopify. Easy interface, too.

Keep it mint!

Evitality Ca

The support team was very helpful when we had some questions, very quick response time with quality answers.

Juicy Beach Wear

Great app, easy to set up and implement. Highly recommended.

Eco Matcha

Great app!
easy to use and looks great. The 2 free offers is wonderful.

Thank you!