In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost sales with targeted upsells on a product page or cart!

Bamboobies

This app is helping our conversion. I've been able to create upsell opportunities and see immediate results. The admin is pretty easy to use, and the support team is great for quick help!

TheBlockZone

The app is great. However the reason for the review is the SPECTACULAR customer service response times. Honestly if all companies offered customer service at this level we would be one step closer to world peace. Shout out to Rasheem and Kevin!

Sensory Joy

This app is great for conversion! The team has been super helpful, quick with response to my queries too! Highly recommended!

Mood Collection

I have been looking for a upsell and cross sell app that match my needs. And I found it here!! Does what I want and on top of that support is very fast and efficient. I recommend this app !

Ranger Station

The team was extremely helpful in getting us set up and customizing the app to work how we wanted it to! 100% reccomend.

Amalia Cosmetics

Excellent Service and Support! Really awesome. I love the app and I love the service team.
After install the App works really great. I used a other theme, but the service team setup the app for me.

FoodLove

This app solved a big problem for me. The best is the feature which says "The offer must be accepted in order to continue"! I couldn't find this anywhere else! even Shopify support didn't know about it! in fact NO ONE seems to have a 'Mandatory Product' feature like this, well done and thank you!
Also I got instant chat support for set up on a Saturday. Got it working in a few minutes. Awesome service!!!!

Hello, friends at FoodLove

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. We at In Cart Upsell pride ourselves on coming up with unique solutions that benefit our customers. We'll continuously strive to serve you better in the future!

Apolo Hades

Incredible app, but even better suupport. They have helped me in everything and done a GREAT job at it. A 5/5 without a doubt and I will use it in all my stores. Great job!!

Hello, friends at Apolo Hades

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with our customers and will continue to do our best to serve you.

Wellnesse

The app does just what it says and their customer support is very helpful. Recommended for ease of setup and use.

Hello, friends at Wellnesse

We are happy to know that you found our app useful and easy to use. We'll also be sure to let the team know that they did an excellent job in servicing you!

Rustic Territory

We love this app. It's simple to use and the customer service is Awesome. If you get stuck, they will do it for you! Love that.

Hello, friends at Rustic Territory

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58