In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Native Embedded Upsell Offer on Product Page, Ajax + Cart Page

Apple Watch Armbands

practical and straightforward app with excellent support service! It helped us with our sales a lot.

Hello, friends at Apple Watch Armbands

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we will always be here to help!

Sweet Treats Party Gifts

Amazing support, help out with all of our quires and promptly resolved any issues we faced when adding the app to our product in a unique way

Hello, friends at Sweet Treats Party Gifts

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. Happy Selling!

Babykare

We had a few requests to fix minor issues, plus localize our currency format. Everything has been done. Perfect Thanks so much

Hello, friends at Babykare

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review - it's much appreciated!

Fresh Frenzy

Excellent app, easy to navigate. Support team is quick to respond to help you with any queries. The best in cart upsell app out there!

Hello, friends at Fresh Frenzy

The team here at In Cart Upsell is thrilled to receive such a great review. Thank you!

iGoThat

This is definitely a premium upsell app. Highly recommended. Support team is the best and extremely helpful. Can't go wrong here

Hello, friends at iGoThat

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

ZuZu Sandals

Great App!! Fits my needs exactly as expected. A perfect blend of flexibility and simplicity. Also, their Customer service is the fastest I've seen thus far.

Hello, friends at ZuZu Sandals

Thank you so much for the positive rating! We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to serving your every need.

Oobamboo

It is a great app to start with. I can see how much our store revenue grew after adding this app. It is very easy to use as well, I don't have much computer knowledge or creativity but the app is super easy to use and you can great different rules for different products. that's amazing.
secondly, they have a really fast response team, I have been talking to Rasheem from their team in the last few days, very patient and fast response. this is what you need as an online store owner. Time means money and their response time is super quick and solve the problem straight away.

Hello, friends at Oobamboo

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us and we will let Rasheem know he did a great job serving you. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

The Wander Club

Overall, I'm pretty happy with In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. It has some limitations with the logic and how smoothly it works in AJAX carts with seemingly no interest to improve it. But the app gets the job done it has yielded some good results. The support by Rasheem has been above and beyond!

Hello, friends at The Wander Club

Thank you so much for the positive review. We appreciate your business and helping to share the word about In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell!

Schmuckkarussell24

I had problems with the configuration, but Kevin from support helped me a lot. Great app and great support.

Hello, friends at Schmuckkarussell24

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Kevin and the support team to let them know to keep up the great work.

inkle.com.au

This is a brilliant App but the support is even better, never come across a provider that literally jumped on a call with me and not just solved my problem but built me a code and guided me on how to improve my shop front. I love these guys..... Ask for Rasheem from Jamaica - Absolute supper star.

September 6, 2021

Hello, friends at Inkle.com.au

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share what we do best. We'll be sure to let Rasheem know he did a GREAT job and is highly recommended. We’re here for you anytime!