4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through tailored offers, upsells, and cross-sells. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless Shopify integration. The support team, particularly Lasandra and Denis, are praised for their prompt and effective assistance. Merchants also value the app's autopilot functionality and its support for A/B testing.

January 26, 2024

Outstanding customer support. They provided immediate assistance and successfully fixed my formatting issues in a single attempt. Much appreciated!

KARYSHA COSMETICS
About 15 hours using the app
In Cart Upsell replied January 30, 2024

Hello KARYSHA COSMETICS,

Thank you for reaching out to us to get assistance with your formatting. Our team knows what they are doing and we are happy you could use there assistance. Thank you for leaving this great review.

The Support Team

September 8, 2023

JUST WANTED TO SAY DENIS WAS SUCH A GREAT HELP. WAS HAVING TROUBLE SETTING UP THE APP. DENIS TOOK HIS TIME AND PATIENCE TO HELP ME AND TOOK TIME TO SHOW ME HOW IT WORKS. GREAT HELP. THANK YOU SO MUCH

WISE GUY APPAREL
5 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied September 11, 2023

Hello there WISE GUY APPAREL,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We love to hear that Denis was able to help you set up your app the way you wanted it and give you pointers on some of the features. We are here to help anytime! It is great that In Cart Upsell can benefit your store.

September 4, 2023

Very impressed by the speed of response to an issue I had upon installation, and the friendly team member (Denis) who took the steps required to solve my problem. Looking forward to really getting to use the app and seeing the effect on sales.

BuzzVibes
28 days using the app
In Cart Upsell replied September 6, 2023

Hi there BuzzVibes,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that Denis was able to quickly assist you with your store needs. Do not hesitate to reach out to us as you begin to grow the app for any assistance you may need.

May 10, 2023

I highly recommend In Cart Upsell due to its flexibility and ease with which it integrates in Shopify. But the best reason to use this app would be the superb support! Lasandra was relentless in communication and follow-through until the job was done. So rare these days!

Sing The Word®
Over 6 years using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 11, 2023

Hello to our friends at Sing The Word®

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Lasandra was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

August 22, 2023

Great service, always reply promptly and always complete requested edits. We use this app for all of our online stores. Thanks team!

Youstella
10 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied August 23, 2023

Greetings to you Youstella,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We take pride in our prompt service and we are appreciative of you noticing that. It is great that In Cart Upsell can benefit all of your online stores.

March 14, 2023

App works very well, it does exactly what it says. Very intuitive to set up and edit, and I'm happy with the look and feel options. When our shop upgraded to a 2.0 theme, we had an issue with the in-cart offer, but Denis had it fixed very quickly for us.

Timeless Trends
About 2 years using the app
In Cart Upsell replied March 15, 2023

Hello to our friends at Timeless Trends

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Denis was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Support Team

August 14, 2023

I've been using the "InCart Upsell" app for about 6 months now. Initially, it seemed to meet my needs, but recent issues have entirely marred my experience. For about two weeks, whenever the app's offer is displayed, my website's screen goes completely black, rendering navigation absolutely impossible for my customers. It's a real nightmare for an online store owner to witness such a bug, especially knowing the value of every single visitor.

Beyond this major glitch, I'd like to highlight that the installation of the app on the theme is far from intuitive. I spent a lot of time figuring out the process, mainly because there's no tutorial provided to guide users. For a paid app, this is simply unacceptable.

But the most frustrating point remains the customer service. Every time I've attempted to address the issue, I've been given the same answer: "The issue will be resolved." Two weeks later, I'm still waiting for a solution, while my customers encounter a black screen and my conversion rate plummets drastically.

I'm genuinely disappointed and can't recommend this app in its current state. I hope the developer takes this feedback seriously and works swiftly to improve the user experience.

Ecolife®
6 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied August 15, 2023

Hi Ecolife,

We're so sorry that you've had this experience. The issue you are facing is specific to the Safari browser. When your cart drawer opens it displays a cart overlay screen which should disappear after the drawer is closed. That action works seamlessly for Chrome, Opera, MS Edge, and Firefox events while our offers are being displayed. Debugging an issue like this takes a good amount of time, we recommend that you reach out to your theme developer who can investigate how the cart drawer overlay reacts with Safari compared with other browsers.

Regarding the installation flow, we will be implementing an entirely new process for the application which will make this much easier and more intuitive. That said, we do provide helpdocs and offer free onboarding sessions with our customer support team.

Again, we’re very sorry for the experience that you’ve had and are committed to making this right. Additionally, while we do recommend that you reach out to your theme developer as the most effective next step, we will continue to investigate the issue on our side and contact you if we are able to resolve it on behalf of the the theme developer.

July 17, 2023

Dennis from support helped me right away with my cart integration, very fast support, very seamless experience, helped me design the cart up sell how I like.

Imported Candy Australia
7 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied July 18, 2023

Greetings Imported Candy Australia,

Thank you for your positive review. It is great to hear that Denis was able to help you quickly set up your cart integration. Your store looks amazing (and yummy)! We are happy that In Cart Upsell is working for your business.

July 18, 2023

Not only did this app do exactly what we needed, support is outstanding. Lasandra deserves 12 out of 5 stars. =D

Mountain Man Nut & Fruit
About 3 years using the app
In Cart Upsell replied July 20, 2023

Greeting Mountain Man Nut & Fruit,

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! It is fantastic that Lasandra was able to provide you outstanding support. We appreciate that In Cart Upsell is able to do exactly what you need to be successful.

July 19, 2023

I recommend this app. It's the first time i'm using it and had some difficulties to parameter my offer.
Support team was very efficient and Denis guided me to find a solution. In a couple of minutes everything is working well.
App is easy to use and fast to manage (create offers etc.)
I particularly appreciate many triggers so I will be able to custom offer for every product.

Venicci
France
About 1 month using the app
In Cart Upsell replied July 20, 2023

Hi there Venicci,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It is great to hear that Denis was able to efficiently guide you through your desired custom offers. Your store and products look great! We are happy that In Cart Upsell can boost your sales.

Stephanie & the Customer Support Team