In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Targeted Embedded Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

Shaper Flex

It works! Easy to set up. It looks very elegant in my store. I am recommending this app for any eCommerce business.

Hello to our friends from Shaper Flex

We are happy to see that you are having an amazing experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review and for the high recommendation :-)

pawinci

Sehr schnelle Antwort vom Support! Besten Dank, die App ist zu empfehlen. Zwei Daumen nach oben. Ist

August 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from PAWINCI

Thank you for this awesome 5-star review! We are glad that you received great customer service and our app is helping increase your AOV. We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

True Places, Inc.

Does exactly what we wanted to do - if you want to give consumers the opportunity to add a related item directly in-cart, then this is the app! And as significantly, the support is very responsive - Kevin showed me how to adjust some of the details myself which I didn't realise could be done easily in-app.

August 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from True Places, Inc.

Thank you for leaving this great review! We are happy that our app is helping you increasing your AOV and that you received top-tier customer service from our agent Kevin. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! ;-)

House Finery

Great support and fantastic app. Customer service immediately replied to our email and resolved our issue promptly. Awesome app, highly recommend!

August 27, 2021

Hello, friends at House Finery.

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

Daido Home

Great costumer service! they're very quick to help and respond, The app works amazing and helps increasing sells

August 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Daido Home!

Thank you for leaving this awesome feedback! We are happy that you had an incredible customer service experience with our support heroes We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service and the app to help you to increase yours sale! :-)

INFINEZA

I recommend this app, easy to use and customize. Its must-have app if you want to increase your AOV.

Hello friends at Infineza

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! We are glad, our app has helped you to increase your AOV. Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

-Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Comptoir Sud Pacifique | USA Official Site

The app developers are so friendly and responsive. They helped customize the design of the upsell for me even further and walked me through getting it to function how I wanted on site.

Hello, friends at Comptoir Suf Pacifique

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate your review :-)

Meta Meals

Simple and it works, support was very responsive and helpful. It has helped drive some additional revenue by increasing our AOV.

August 12, 2021

Hello friends at Meta Meals

-Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team

Dominic van Ritz

We really like the app, it's easy to use and has all the features we need right now. The customer support is very responsive and had some nice suggestions for our issues.

August 12, 2021

Hello, friends at Dominic Van.

Karity

Unresponsive support. Emailed a few times, and just stopped hearing back despite repeated follow ups. I cannot trust an app in my store that has unresponsive support, and I don't recommend anyone else does either.

August 8, 2021

Hey Karity, Jevon here, Operations Manager at In Cart Upsell.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration of not having properly communicated by the team on the issue and for that, I want to apologize.

Our team is already working on your issue. They are trying to get it fixed at the earliest and also need to make some changes in your theme for that waiting for your confirmation. I want to get that clear for you as soon as possible.

At In Cart Upsell, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are met. We do our best to guide each of our representatives on how to properly handle our customers’ issues. Your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Jevon & In Cart Upsell Support Team