In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Native Embedded Upsell Offer on Product Page, Ajax + Cart Page

Belora

Not good app. when i want to remove it and asked for help from developer to remove code from my theme, he said manage it yourself. i cleraly informed i am not a developer while downloading the app - at that time you said you will help but now wont since the app is not working for me.

August 6, 2021

Hey Belora, Tanveer this side, Customer Success Manager.

Thanks for raising your concern. And I want to apologize for the confusion that happens here.

I wanted to clarify we are not injecting any of our code into Shopify themes. So, I would really want to help you out if I know the cause of your dissatisfaction.

I want to apologize for the experience that you faced while using the app. This issue has never happened before with any of our clients.

we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail if you are still facing any issues.

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Tanveer & In Cart Upsell Support Team

MICHAMBÉ

I like the app. It works great. Just waiting on the discount in cart check out option. After that it will be super amazing

J. Men's Clothing

Just installing it, but for now it's 5 stars for the customer service alone! Raheem jumped on a google video call to help me with something that's not working properly. Excellent support!

August 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from J. Men's Clothing

Thank you for leaving this awesome feedback! We are happy that you had an incredible customer service experience with our agent Rasheem. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! :-)

The Dino Collective

Great costumer service! they're very quick to help and respond, The app works amazing and its pretty user friendly.

August 5, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Dino Collective

We appreciate you leaving us this amazing feedback! We'll continue to provide quality service to ensure that our customers stay happy when using our app. Happy selling!

netgear-gi

Very good app, I can have offers on my web with lots of options, also very good customer service, if you have any problem or question the solve it immediately.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Netgear-gi

We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and support heroes! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome 5-star review! Happy selling!

Juniper Books

So far it's great. The customer service has been incredible. Honestly the main reason for my 5 star review. Kevin was able to quickly and expertly customize the style to match our websites theme. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and guided me through setting up my first campaign. I love the simplicity and flexibility of the app. It has only been a few days, but I anticipate this app will be a huge asset to our site.

August 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Juniper Books

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review! We are happy that you have received A+ customer service from our agent Rasheem. We'll definitely let him know that you were satisfied with his service! :-)

TrulyShredded

This app is amazing you can choose which upsell to show to specific Product everything works great.. everything is simple and Customer Support is amazing. Rasheem did a great job in helping out and setting everything up. Recommend him for support

July 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from TrulyShredded

Thank you for leaving this amazing review! We are happy that our customer hero Rasheem was able to leave this lasting impression on you! We are happy you are satisfied! :-)

Babylein

I really like the app, because it is easy to use. But there are some bugs, which will fixed soon. Very nice and quick customer support

July 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Babylein

Thank you for taking the time to leave this honest review! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

Motherfigure

This app works great. Easy to set up and customer service helped me with some formatting issues. I would highly recommend.

July 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Motherfigure

Thank you for leaving us this 5-star review! We appreciate it and we are happy that our app and support heroes have been helpful :-) Happy selling!

Two Bit Rush Coffee

This is a fantastic app to help with upsells. Works great at generating extra revenue, but without a doubt what REALLY sets this app apart is the absolutely outstanding customer service and tech support which is unprecedented in the industry. Truly amazing... highly recommend.

July 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Two Bit Rush Coffee

We are glad that you had a great experience with our app and support heroes! We appreciate you leaving us this fantastic review! Happy selling!