4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through tailored offers, upsells, and cross-sells. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and seamless Shopify integration. The support team, particularly Lasandra and Denis, are praised for their prompt and effective assistance. Merchants also value the app's autopilot functionality and its support for A/B testing.

October 9, 2023

Lassandra's assistance with setup was incredibly helpful!

Videos Change Reality
3 days using the app
In Cart Upsell replied October 10, 2023

Hi there Videos Change Reality,

Thank you for leaving this great review! Lasandra is one of our rockstars and we are happy she was able to assist you with your setup needs. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime you ever need us.

The In Cart Upsell Support Team

May 9, 2023

Amazing customer service!! I cannot believe "a few minutes" was actually a real thing. I was assisted within 3 min of my question. Triage and resolution took less than 30 min and I was selling again! Overall the app does exactly as is described and very easy to configure.

Fireworks Revolution
9 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 10, 2023

Hello to our friends at Fireworks Revolution

Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for sharing your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store a great success!

March 16, 2023

Great design options so you can easily customise to your theme- it has helped us easily implement cross-sell, up-sell and GWP offers in the cart. Their customer service is very helpful- willing to live chat, video call and ensure the app is working how you desire.

Triumph New Zealand
New Zealand
About 1 year using the app
In Cart Upsell replied March 17, 2023

Hello to our friends at Triumph New Zealand

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team

June 2, 2023

Really happy with this app and the customer service I receive when I reach out. Especially, Lasandra was super awesome when helping me resolve an issue within 15minutes.

Dirt Locker® Official
9 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied June 2, 2023

Hello to our friends at Dirt Locker® Official

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Lasandra was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

March 13, 2023

Always fast, competent and patient support. We are looking forward to the new app launch that will hopefully come with new upgrades and functionalities.

Liiteguard Danmark
Denmark
About 3 years using the app
In Cart Upsell replied March 14, 2023

Hello to our friends at Liiteguard Danmark

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store a great success!

May 30, 2023

I just had the most amazing experience with the support team. Lasandra from In Cart Upsell is a Rockstar. I was unable to figure out an issue and she went above and beyond to help me, even making videos for me to follow. In a matter of no time I had exactly what I was looking to do, done for me with an explanation. Would definitely recommend this app for it's functionality and the awesome support team!!!

King's Crown Jewel Boutique
3 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 31, 2023

Hello to our friends at King's Crown Jewel Boutique

February 6, 2024

Nice Support, really fast and competent. The App is working really good and fast. Can absolutely recommend.

MYMARINI
Germany
In Cart Upsell replied February 7, 2024

Hello MYMARINI,

We love to here that our app is working good for you and your needs and that support was able to assist you with what you needed for your store. We strive to be fast and efficient and it is great that we did that for you.

The Support Team

May 2, 2023

The app works great, and, even better, the support is always quick and friendly! Always a pleasure to work on upsells

RevitalTrax
Netherlands
About 3 years using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 5, 2023

Hello to our friends at RevitalTrax

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that our support team has been helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

May 2, 2023

Lasandra was so, so helpful! I'm very picky about how my store is set up. She probably worked for 45 minutes on fine-tuning the app so that everything matched my store and was perfect. Great customer service and considering that everything I asked for was able to be done, great app as well!

Living a Sweeter Life
5 months using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 5, 2023

Hello to our friends at Living a Sweeter Life

May 10, 2023

The Cart Upsell & Crosssell App is just great and does exactly what it should: adding product upsell to add quickly to the cart to an existing product page or cart page. The customer service is just outstanding. Denis and Lasandra replied within minutes to all my questions and gave me a quick walk through the app and even changed some custom settings to make the offers match my Theme. 5 Stars!

MeinMonogramm
Germany
About 1 month using the app
In Cart Upsell replied May 11, 2023

Hi MeinMonogramm,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're very glad to hear that In Cart Upsell and CrossSell has enabled easy upselling on your store, and we always love to see well executed implementations of our application.

We're also very happy to hear that you received outstanding support from our team. We have a very dedicated staff, and it's truly gratifying to read this type of positive feedback. As always, we are here to help!