In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Targeted Embedded Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

Mi Locura

Very easy to install and to the point. I like it because it doesnt bother the client with popus but its right there to see.

July 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mi Locura

Thank you for leaving us an awesome 5-star review! We’re happy that you found our app to be user-friendly.

Tug-E-Nuff

Don't normally leave app reviews, but the support I have had from In Cart Upsells has been phenomenal. The app has helped us run a successful free gift campaign with order.

July 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from Tug-E-Nuff

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome 5-star rating! We’re happy that our app has successfully helped you to run your campaign.

Rowan

In Cart Upsell is simple and effective. I'm using it to drive multiples of a product with a discount and it's working smoothly. I reached out to support for some customization and they took care of it quickly. Thank you!

July 23, 2021

Hello to our friends from Teeny Toes and Bows

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Rasheem, who we know will be delighted to read your feedback on his service.

Terra Active

Very useful app for up-selling. The support is also great. I had some issues installing the app on my new theme and Rasheem helped me out very quickly!

July 20, 2021

Hello to our friends from Terra Active

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy that our Rasheem was able to leave this lasting impression on you! We are happy you are satisfied! :-)

Blitz™ Covers

I installed this app on my Shopify store. You can display offers with triggers but there is also the option 'broad' which means no trigger. If this one is enabled, all the rest triggers stop working. I contacted support many times and they do not respond to me for 3 weeks already. Very disapointed.

July 14, 2021

Hello, Blitz (TM) Thank you for your feedback. We DEFINITELY want to get it right for you 100%, and this type of issue is very rare for our app.

We fully understand your frustration with this rare issue and can assure you that we are working to resolve this quickly. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We do our best to increase the service quality of our app and services on a daily basis and look forward to reaching a resolution very soon. Please check your email for updates. We are working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Here to help, and very sorry you experienced this.

Tanveer(Customer Success Manager) & The In Cart Upsell Team

Ocean & Company

One of our best performing apps. The response time on support issues was amazing. 5 minute response time on a Sunday!

July 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from Ocean & Company

We appreciate you taking the time out to write this review! Happy selling! :-)

July Child Jewellery

This app has generated sales for our business, and when we have any problems the support team have been able to fix it within hours (thanks Kevin). Highly recommend!

July 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from July Child Jewellery

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We appreciate this! We are happy Kevin could assist you with this! We will let him know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

Ruff Houzin

Great app, great customer service! In Carp Upsell & Cross Sell Gives us a return we are very satisfied with.

July 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Ruff Houzin

Thank you for this great review! we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

the BeansGrocer

Super App for Upsell function. And amazing speedy support from the team! I reached out to the team yesterday and by today they have resolved it (less than 24hours!)

July 6, 2021

Hello to our friends from the BeansGrocer

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! We appreciate you leaving us this fantastic review! All the best! :-)

Hassell Cattle Company

In the short time using this app, I've been able to generate more revenue with promotions. It's very intuitive and easy to work with. Their customer service is excellent, they've helped me solve a minor issue in no time.

July 6, 2021

Hello to our friends from Hassell Cattle Company

We are glad we were able to resolve the issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)