SpurIT Back in Stock Alerts

Developer
SpurIT UAB
4.6
January 23, 2022

The UI can use some improvements. An option to import subscribers from a CSV file would be nice, but the overall very useful app and great customer service.

PIPOLLI
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
April 25, 2021

What anyone wants in an app is configurability. The developer does not have to worry about meeting your needs because whatever it is you want to change, you can easily change yourself. I contacted them today and Alexander sent me nice directions to make the changes so the Back in Stock app looks exactly as I want it. I cannot think of anything I would want to change. Every website should have this app. It's that simple!

Rosemary's Garden
Time spent using app: 11 months
SpurIT UAB replied May 24, 2021

Thank you so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so please feel free to contact us 24/7!

February 5, 2021

The app has proved extremely useful to us, and has helped loads of our customers during the busiest time of year for us - it definitely reduces the amount of work we do to keep users up to date with stock on popular items. Any issues that we have had have been ironed out extremely quickly - the last one sorted within an hour and a half from first contact; and that is not something that happens very often these days! Friendly helpful staff. The design of the widget is a little clumsy, but we've been able to adapt it nicely for our purposes all the same.

Brushwood Toys
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied February 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Edited September 25, 2019

The app didnt work, it was producing the popup even when the variant that was out of stock was NOT selected. I put in a ticket and it was answered quickly, but told to wait 24 hours whilst dev looked at it. They then came back to me saying it was a problem with the java script of my theme, bit of an irony as the app description claims it works with ANY theme! Ok so that was not such a big problem, the problem was that they said to fix it needed custom work and the charge was $60!!!!!!!! Oh and would have to wait another 24 hours at least for it to be fixed!!! Now I am sorry but this is a paid app, that is not cheap at $19.95 per month, claims to work with ANY template and then when it doesnt they expect me to pay to fix it! How do i even know its something wrong with the template java and not theirs. Absolutely appalled that they are allowed to get away with this. Especially when trial period is low at 6 days and the fault was not noticed until variant had gone out of stock. Really what a scam this is!
UPDATE - Thanks for the awful reply to my review. There is no custom solution in my template, its the template standard solution. You are missing the point of my review clearly 1. Your app description says it works with ALL templates, that is a lie. Also called false advertising, which is a crime here in the EU, not to mention totally unpro! 2. The fact is its a paid app and when it doesnt work, you are charging people to fix the problems. My template works just fine, its your app that is not working with it lol! Your app should be avoided at all costs, no one should be charging their customers to a fix something when the app doesnt work, especially when the descripton reads 'WORKS WITH ALL TEMPLATES'. Shameful!

Girls.co.uk
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied September 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've checked ticket: your store has custom solution for product variants, it uses JS, we glad to help you to adjust our app to your theme, as it's not default and have some specifications. Please respond to our e-mail or contact us via live chat, so we could find a solution for you.
Looking forward to your reply!

Edited September 25, 2019

We've been using this app for a few years now. It does what it claims without issue. The support has also been quite fast, we are happy with what we've paid for. 1 thing that we like to see improvements is that we can manage the notification for a customer and search for the customer instead of going through a lot of pages

BoardGameBliss Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
SpurIT UAB replied September 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.