Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Viking Runes

Awesome. Now my customers keep buying exactly from me. Glad that I don't have to write these emails manually no more. Thanks

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Shapeez

I had an issure with the install. But tech support was able to quickly resolve and we are already accumulating requests.

May 27, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones!
Let us know if you need any help :)

Orchard Corset

We were having an issue with overlapping buttons on mobile, preventing the alert from showing. Egor answered my inquiry regarding the issue promptly and the problem was resolved by the next morning. Excellent Customer Service!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

TheBest Shop In The World

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

MyFly Shop

This does all the work for you!
Love this app! Makes shopping easy and customers don't have to keep checking back to see if something has been restocked.

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Sē'bŭm Gold

If you remove a product and add it back you will lose subscriber data. Understandable. The biggest function is to send emails when your item is back in stock. It does a poor job of this. Yes they say it checks every 2hrs, so there is that gap. But when it does check, rather than send all the emails, it just trickles them out, a few at a time, every couple hours. So much for planning a day of heavy orders on product you restock when it takes so long to get the word out. Im sure this is a sign of cheapness on Spur IT's side in not wanting to pay the cost associated with heavy email sending. At $20/month for an app you dont use regualarly, it dissappoints.

Tulio

Customer service from SpurIT is outstanding. I had a few glitches when I updated my theme (my fault!) and they were fabulous in fixing them really promptly. The apps works extremely well, would highly recommend.

YarnScout

The app has not been working on Safari or Explorer - notified the developer over a week ago and haven't received a reply. Instead of the pop up box to enter an email, a blank gray box appears when using those browsers.

creativecookier.com

I needed a way for my customers to be notified when stock is out. I don't have enough help to track and send the emails myself. When I asked a Shopify Guru, they pointed me to Back in Stock, and I'm SO GLAD THEY DID!
The app is easy to use and very customizable. BONUS PLUS, the customer service is AMAZING!! Someone is always around to chat and answer questions quickly and walk you through whatever you are struggling with.
I wish all the apps were run this way. Thanks so much Back in Stock!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9