Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Mykitco

Great App, Great Support!
Much appreciated and highly recommended!

9five

We've been using the Back in Stock app for a few months and it works great! It's helped us collect data and see at a quick glance what our customers are interested in. It's allows us to quickly and effectively generate sales based on the auto responder to subscribers once we've restocked items. Plus, their customer support is awesome. I reached out to see if they could implement their button into our theme for a clean and streamline look, which they did. We definitely recommend this app!

Quayusa

Terrible communication and customer service. Pushed out an update earlier this week, which seemed to break the app. Whenever we tried to get through, it would either give a 501 error, say that there is an "Internal Error", or just never load. Contacted customer service both on email and their phone line -- the phone line was no help, and on email it seemed like they didn't even read it as their "solution" was something that was not related to our problem at all. All of this happened a day before we had a big launch, and caused a negative impact to our business because 1.) we were driving users to sign up for the upcoming products, and they obviously couldn't and 2.) for all the customers that had previously signed up, we couldn't send email notifications out to. We had contacted our Shopify customer service managers, who then contacted the app developers, but all they got from this team was that the app was working fine. With such half-hearted help we will be looking for a new app.

Gone Running

Works great and very good customer service too.

Musotica

Great app would strongly recommend as shopify checkout is only possible if someone knows to go to check out at top of your store. But wish I could choose my Font. They do offer to change the font for you it is just hard to imagine what it will look like.

Floto Bags

great app and customer service

Soccergrlprobs

I've only had this app for two weeks so far, but it is already incredibly valuable. The insight it gives me about my customers is excellent

Hillman Gear

Great app works flawlessly after the superb support to fit with my requirements.
Extremely quick answers and actions, I am charmed!
Super thanks to all the Team!

Outlaw Soaps

Consistently delivers what it promises. great product.

Stitches Steel

App works really well and the customer service has been great when any queries have arisen! Thank you so much, Oli + Tor