Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

MyFly Shop

This does all the work for you!
Love this app! Makes shopping easy and customers don't have to keep checking back to see if something has been restocked.

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Sē'bŭm Gold

If you remove a product and add it back you will lose subscriber data. Understandable. The biggest function is to send emails when your item is back in stock. It does a poor job of this. Yes they say it checks every 2hrs, so there is that gap. But when it does check, rather than send all the emails, it just trickles them out, a few at a time, every couple hours. So much for planning a day of heavy orders on product you restock when it takes so long to get the word out. Im sure this is a sign of cheapness on Spur IT's side in not wanting to pay the cost associated with heavy email sending. At $20/month for an app you dont use regualarly, it dissappoints.

Tulio

Customer service from SpurIT is outstanding. I had a few glitches when I updated my theme (my fault!) and they were fabulous in fixing them really promptly. The apps works extremely well, would highly recommend.

YarnScout

The app has not been working on Safari or Explorer - notified the developer over a week ago and haven't received a reply. Instead of the pop up box to enter an email, a blank gray box appears when using those browsers.

creativecookier.com

I needed a way for my customers to be notified when stock is out. I don't have enough help to track and send the emails myself. When I asked a Shopify Guru, they pointed me to Back in Stock, and I'm SO GLAD THEY DID!
The app is easy to use and very customizable. BONUS PLUS, the customer service is AMAZING!! Someone is always around to chat and answer questions quickly and walk you through whatever you are struggling with.
I wish all the apps were run this way. Thanks so much Back in Stock!!

Jomers

Great working app! Their team has also been very helpful and provided a few custom adjustments as well. Overall great experience!

Bon Maxie

Works well - had a few issues with a new theme and tech was on to it and fixed in 5 mins!

Birdies Slippers

This product has helped us scale our back in stock communication with customers immensely! Their customer service is amazing - any issues we've had they have solved efficiently.

Brightminds2

Great service, thanks. We needed a tweek so it would work for skus which had continue in inventory status and certain tag set- they made the mod and it's working well. Thanks.