Reviews (455)

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface, clear product listing, and multi-platform integration capabilities. Features like template customization and inventory syncing are popular, despite some initial issues with SKU mapping and product listing. These problems are typically resolved by the responsive and helpful customer service. The app also enables merchants to enhance their eBay listings at no extra cost, and is valued for its efficient management of eBay listings and inventory tracking across various platforms.

November 4, 2015

Very good tool to have. I am still learning how to use it properly.

Finest Vitamins
Over 5 years using the app
June 23, 2015

Excellent app. Easy to use and works fantastic.

Rakeanddandy Com
Over 4 years using the app
October 27, 2015

Have been using this for a while now and have had no complaints. Pretty easy to use (although I think the listing process could be streamlined somewhat). Still, it's a very handy app and I've just upgraded from the free trial to the paid subscription. Saves me at least $9 worth of time and effort per month (I have 30+ SKUs) so, yeah, I reckon it's worth the money.

Worthyandspruce
About 4 years using the app
February 21, 2015

Works very well for inventory sync, but have run into a few bugs that required re-creation of bugged/broken listings. Developers were quick to respond though. Still, absolutely worth it for us. Works great and creates lovely eBay listings as well.

Penny Dreads & Wigs
Over 3 years using the app
October 27, 2014

I give five star for an awesome application.
I still have questions about few thing but customer service did not reply of several email so i stopped.
I probably was unlucky but the app deserve great rating, unfortunately for me is self service, i have to discover everything from my ends.

L.A. Roxx
Over 3 years using the app
August 29, 2014

This is a great app to use. I almost want to keep it a secret but that would be shameful. Very easy to use and fantastic support staff. This app will sync your store or just a few products with ease on EBay. No more double work for us.

Thanks InkFrog for the intuition.

Chachkies
About 3 years using the app
Edited March 19, 2015

Sorry Previous review was meant for another app, This app works good was one exception, A few of my product inventory keeps getting reset to zero

Skin Care By Suzie
Almost 3 years using the app
December 5, 2014

We launched our store about a month ago and have tried about 30 different apps that do all sorts of things. We've kept about 10 of them. Of those, this is the best one. We were using sellbrite at first to sync our shopify and ebay listings. It was good, but lacked some things. inkFrog Open does every one of those things we wanted. And more.

I'll simply say this: use inkFrog Open if you are selling on both ebay and shopify.

Warehouse Restaurant Deals
Almost 3 years using the app
April 30, 2015

Great app and great customer service.

Exact CCTV
Over 2 years using the app
November 6, 2014

Impressive app.
Impressive support.
Entirely free!

Would have given additionnal stars if it was possible.

Had some troubles regarding the listing of some products and got amazing support from the start until I could finally launch all my listing.

Greg, if you see this, thanks again for your help!

Fleetnetwork.ca - Ubiquiti Canadian Store