inkFrog for eBay , 451 reviews

3.9
December 6, 2023

What I love about the inkFrog for eBay app is that it's so easy and clear to list products, I chose it because it helped me easily list my products and made my job easier.
I would say it would be nice to have it fixed. Out of the many products listed, most of the products fail. If this can be fixed then the app will be a nice and simple app.

Kariethio
2 months using the app
inkFrog, Inc replied December 8, 2023

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled that inkFrog has simplified your product listing process on eBay.

We've identified an issue with some of your listings failing, and it is due to reaching your eBay seller limits. To resolve this, please visit https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107 and request a limit increase. Once eBay increases the seller account limits, the listings may be resubmitted to eBay in the library within your inkFrog account.

If you have any questions, our support team is available to help.

Thanks for choosing inkFrog!

September 14, 2023

Used for a few months now and this helps manage Ebay - Very happy with it

BuyFunnyTShirts
6 months using the app
inkFrog, Inc replied September 19, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've been using InkFrog for the past few months and that it's been instrumental in managing your eBay activities. Thank you for choosing InkFrog!

February 22, 2015

Very easy to use! Launched my eBay listings from Shopify in a very short time. Support is great too, very responsive. Look forward to continued enhancements!

Card Machine Outlet
About 9 years using the app
September 24, 2015

One of the best app's in the app store for the money! oh wait.. ITS FREE! What do you have to lose? Go play with it!

Bakerized Action Sports
Over 7 years using the app
January 9, 2015

Wow! Great!
I'd recommend this to anyone.
Very easy to use and create good looking listings.

JJMaxUS
Almost 7 years using the app
July 13, 2015

I've tried several eBay integrations, and inkFrog is by far the best. Excellent support, excellent UI, excellent features. It is a pleasure to use, and I expect great things from this development company in the future! Currently eBay sales do not register in Shopify as Orders, however I am waiting for that to be improved!

Seattle Thread Company
Over 6 years using the app
September 29, 2015

This is it, your one stop eBay management tool. Look no further.

Nothing to complain here. Excellent service and brilliant team who always listen to your recommendations and make adjustments. For a free service to Shopify users; this is a killer deal. What more you are asking for???

I am a happy man indeed.
Thank you InkFrog.

Zed

United Scentdom Of Perfumes
About 6 years using the app
December 10, 2014

Amazing app and great customer service! I've been using this app for several days and quite happy with this app. It saves huge amount of my time to list on eBay. Especially it upgrade my listing with template design.
Must have app for Shopify user!! Strong recommendation. Especially it's free!!!

zen tea
About 6 years using the app
September 24, 2015

This is by far one of the best and most productive programs for someone who sells both on ebay and on their won website. They are coming out with even more features and iI'm lovin it more than mcDonalds!!!! Lets Go!!!!

The24ourstore
Almost 6 years using the app
November 3, 2014

This app is AMAZING, makes lovely eBay listings (although dynamic HTML would be great) and is a lot quicker than listing manually. Please, PLEASE make one for Amazon :-)

That Card Shop