Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 24, 2021

They quick to reply in case of bugs. My feed did not show up on site anymore and now its fixed. thank you

LA PIRI | BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE DE MAILLOTS DE BAIN SEXY FRANÇAIS |
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
OneCommerce replied October 24, 2021

Hi LA PIRI | BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE DE MAILLOTS DE BAIN SEXY FRANÇAIS | Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

October 22, 2021

Rachel from social widget support was super nice and helped me with details to improve my experience this app is helpful to have your page looking reliable and more in debt.

Suns Out bikini
Time spent using app: 9 months
OneCommerce replied October 22, 2021

Hi Suns Out bikini Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I'd like to personally thank you for your precious review.

I and the team really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving our support.

October 21, 2021

Great app to add a instagram carousel at the bottom of your store. Great customer service and super fast response. I definitely recommend.

Seasoned Sanctuary
Time spent using app: 15 days
OneCommerce replied October 22, 2021

Hi Seasoned Sanctuary store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

October 20, 2021

Great app for insta feeds on site. Support is good and very responsive. Fixed my issue within a few hours.

Quietude Candles
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied October 20, 2021

Hi Quietude Candles Admin,

I am Rachel from Socialhead Team.

On behalf of the whole team, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

October 20, 2021

Very useful app to display my IG feed that serves the purpose as an extra gallery section on my website. The tech team are always prompt to respond around the clock! Thumbs up to them!

Pixie Blessings
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied October 20, 2021

Hi Pixie Blessings Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

October 19, 2021

Great app to add value to your store love the customisable add ons...the support team are always on hand to help 24/7 LOVE IT!!

Wink'd London
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
OneCommerce replied October 19, 2021

Hi Wink'd London Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review.

Best Regards,

October 18, 2021

Really helpful with set up. I'm not sure about how the product works yet, but the developers are super responsive which is a good sign!

Keep Yourself Nice
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied October 18, 2021

Hi Keep Yourself Nice Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

On behalf of the whole team, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app. I hope you will continue enjoying our app.

October 15, 2021

I used this app to display an instagram feed (images and videos) on my shop. While it worked very well with the instagram photos, the performance (load time + buffering) of the instagram videos was very bad, forcing me to remove the app. That being said the support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app if you just need to display photos, but I don't recommend it if your feed includes video.

M&P Gastronomy
Time spent using app: 11 days
OneCommerce replied October 17, 2021

Hi M&P Gastronomy Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead team.

On behalf of the whole team, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Simultaneously, we really appreciate for your precious feedback about our app. To be honest, your opinion is incredibly helpful for our growth.

As I shared with you before, we crawled your images and videos quality by Instagram's API. Unfortunately, the video performances did not work as expectations.

However, we realized that this is exactly what we need to improve to provide the best experience for all the customers. Our team is making their efforts to resolve this problem.

I sincerely hope that once our app has been properly enhanced, we will be able to bring you our services again in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Wishing you have a great day.

Edited October 15, 2021

So incredibly helpful! Love this app and team! I love that I was sent emails teaching me things I didn't even know I needed! But I did! 10 outta 10!

Lady Meraki Designs
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied October 15, 2021

Hi Lady Meraki Designs store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

October 15, 2021

Fast and helpful customer service. Very easy to connect your instagram to your website, and easy to fix if it un-sync's. Would recommend!

Citrus + Sage Co.
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied October 15, 2021

Hi Citrus + Sage Co. store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.