December 7, 2021

I deactivated my facebook and my socialhead widget was disconnected from my store so I logged in to reconnect the app and a real live person, Rachel, helped me within 5 minutes set my feed back up on my website and even made theme changes to my layout! Best app for integration and customer service is A1!!!

Orgaia
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Orgaia Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review about the app and my support quality.

December 7, 2021

costumer service was great and the app does exactly what it says it will do! my shoppers can now get outfit inspo while they shop on the store

Trendee
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Trendee Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Edited December 7, 2021

Die App ist super hilfreich, wenn man in seinem Shop den Instagram Feed integrieren möchte. Dies ist in wenigen Schritten unkompliziert möglich. Das Design ist für mich optimal (schlicht, einfach, clean), kann man natürlich individuell anpassen. Ich finde die Bedienung teilweise etwas unübersichtlich. Funktion 5/5!

SOULISH
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hallo SOULISH Store-Administrator,

Das ist Rachel vom Socialhead-Team.

zunächst einmal vielen herzlichen Dank für Ihre tolle Bewertung.

Ihre Meinung ist unser größtes Kapital. Wenn es während der Nutzungszeit andere Unannehmlichkeiten gibt, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte für den Support!

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen und Ihre Erfahrung mit unserer App.

Außerdem entwickeln wir einen Blog mit allen nützlichen Informationen, die Sie bei der Abwicklung Ihres Geschäfts in sozialen Netzwerken mit allen Apps von Socialhead unterstützen können.

Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: https://socialhead.io/blog/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!

December 5, 2021

Easy to navigate application with very helpful customer service! Links to Instagram well and I'm loving it on my web!

Venivoir Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied December 5, 2021

Hi Venivoir Singapore Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

December 2, 2021

I only use the app for basic services, but there seems to be a lot of things that can be exciting and powerful. Customer service is beyond amazing. They are eager to help you and make sure you have a smooth experience.

ThatBlanket
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi ThatBlanket store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Windy

December 2, 2021

Helpful customer service identified an issue quickly and helped me solved it right away. Great to connect IG to my Shopify site. Thanks!

Glaze On Studio
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi Glaze On Studio store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your awesome review.

Windy

December 2, 2021

The best app of instagram feed, with their assistance and their services, thank you so much for everithing

Bjewels Italy
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hi Bjewels Italy Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

December 1, 2021

Its a great app easy to use and if for whatever reason you need additional help they have really great customer service as well!

Ciao Vita Baby
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi Hello Baby Life Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

December 1, 2021

I had some trouble with my instagram needing reconnection but it was super quick and easy to fix and I got lots of help to make sure everything was working perfectly

Mr Ted Resin
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Mr. Ted Resin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review about the app and our support quality.

Your feedback is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting and experiencing our app.

December 1, 2021

I made some problem, So I used chat box. Rachel was very kindness to me. She would help and fix my app. She helped me and made me happy to me!!

Turn Gymnastics - Japan