4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate Instagram feeds into their Shopify stores, enhancing visual appeal and driving traffic. Even the free version is praised for its performance and customization options. The customer service team, including Ricky, Jaxber, Durra, and Rachel, is frequently commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is highly recommended for its functionality and supportive customer service.

September 28, 2021

I'm using it to display my Instagram feed in the Shopify store.
Thank you for your prompt response.
It was a very kind and easy-to-understand explanation.

MariaFiore
Japan
OneCommerce replied September 28, 2021

Hi MariaFiore Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

November 9, 2022

I used this app to display my social media - free plan. Works perfectly well! The customer service is beyond amazing and helps me not only with questions but also does the adjustments for me - such a life saver!

Stitchmaiden®
Germany
OneCommerce replied November 9, 2022

Hi Stitchmaiden® Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Cheers,
Socialwidget by OneCommerce

Edited January 19, 2022

Great customer service. reply time was slow but I greatly appreciate a live human being able to help me with my requests. We were able to make the adjustments I was looking for. This means a lot . Thank you

TRIBU SPIRIT
OneCommerce replied October 5, 2021

Hi TRIBU SPIRIT Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

March 31, 2022

Very easy to set up, Felix is very helpful in assisting me customise the widgets and the price is reasonable. would recommend.

Cafuné
Hong Kong SAR
OneCommerce replied April 1, 2022

Hi Cafuné admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Felix
Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

January 19, 2021

Works well, shows our feed on home page with options as to how many post are shown. Good quality app.

Toptac
OneCommerce replied January 19, 2021

Hi Toptac store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing us.

I am glad that you like our app. we will try our best day by day to improve the app and bring you better experience.

If you need any help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact us.

Warmest Regards,
Annie

November 17, 2021

Rachel helped us! The app has gone smoothly so far :) The customer service has been excellent and very customizable.

Reading Portal
OneCommerce replied November 17, 2021

Hi Reading Portal Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I and the team really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

August 19, 2022

Ocean has been really helpful!!!!!! She helped me with all my "problems", I really recommend this app :)

Saga Eyetech
Iceland
OneCommerce replied August 19, 2022

Hi Saga Eyetech Admin,

Here is Ocean again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Ocean
Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

April 6, 2021

I love this app. It is so easy to use to take all your products in your instagram feed and support is great. Had a few questions for setup and they were answered within hours, awesome!

spankingdamonkey
OneCommerce replied April 6, 2021

Hi spankingdamonkey store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

Regards,

January 8, 2021

So far so good ! Vicky is very helpful and available for help. Working nicely and thank you it's a free app !

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr
France
OneCommerce replied January 8, 2021

Dear E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr store admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for taking credit for our app.

Vicky

Edited February 2, 2021

Really easy & useful app, great way for customers to use real time social proof. Great app & great customer service!

Saint Gloves
OneCommerce replied February 2, 2021

Hi Saint Gloves store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialwidget Team

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Vicky