4.9

Merchants find this app reliable for displaying their Instagram feed on their Shopify store, enhancing their site's visual appeal. It offers a range of customization options, even in the free version, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses in building customer trust. Merchants appreciate its consistent performance and quick problem-solving. The support team is highly praised for their efficient responses and proactive improvement suggestions. The app is recognized for its ease of use, functionality, and excellent customer service.

November 25, 2022

Super helpful! Fixed my problem in like 5 minutes! I was amazed! And I was the one asked if I needed help, which I very much did. Saved me so much time!

TruVibeStyle
OneCommerce replied November 25, 2022

Hi TruVibeStyle Admin,

Here is Rachel from Socialwidget team.

I truly appreciate you leaving your precious feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Additionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Socialwidget by OneCommerce

June 22, 2022

Great customer support. When i installed the app they directly try to help me with optimizing the app for my website

PrettyPlants.nl
Netherlands
OneCommerce replied June 22, 2022

Hi PrettyPlants.nl Admin,

Rachel again from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards,

Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

November 30, 2022

Very good application. The customer service is reactive, I recommend. Thank you for your help, pleasure

I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)
Switzerland
OneCommerce replied November 30, 2022

Hi I.D. Swiss Botanicals (CH)

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ricky
Socialwidget by OneCommerce

September 5, 2021

Their customer service is greatly helpful! They help to adjust the widget to the website. It now looks much better!

SAIB
South Korea
OneCommerce replied September 6, 2021

Hi SAIB Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

July 9, 2021

I really like the cool and sophisticated UI. People with the same taste will surely feel that it is a good app. And above all, the support is very comfortable and quick. It was a wonderful support that conveys the warm personality of the operator.

haus-netstore
Japan
OneCommerce replied July 9, 2021

Hi haus-netstore store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Windy

Edited December 15, 2021

I've used the support a couple of times now and the good experience just continues. Super helpful, fast and nice support! 5/5!

A.S.Helsingö ENG
Finland
OneCommerce replied October 25, 2021

Hi A.S.Helsingö ENG Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

July 2, 2021

Quick and good customer service. Vicky helped me fix a problem with the app not showing up, also such a clean app!

LITTLE BOSSY
OneCommerce replied July 2, 2021

Hi LITTLE BOSSY store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Vicky

November 17, 2022

I recommend this app. The supporter was so kind and quick to process the request. Perfect! Thank you.

LifePlus Pet
OneCommerce replied November 17, 2022

Hi LifePlus Pet,

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ricky

July 4, 2021

An awesome Instagram socials plugin that's easy to set up, organise and offers a large amount of freedom.
Personally, I custom-edited the grid layout and it works great.

Regions Bottle Shop
OneCommerce replied July 5, 2021

Hi Regions Bottle Shop admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

June 25, 2022

Easy to use, and helpful staff to guide you through the customizing process. Would totally recommend to a friend!

The Knotted Cat
OneCommerce replied June 27, 2022

Hi The Knotted Cat admin,

This is Selena from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Selena