Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Socialwidget ‑ Instagram Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 8, 2021

This app is great, super simple and easy to use! Fits great on my homepage without being too clunky or taking up time to load. Their customer service is also always on the ball and there to help with anything - special shoutout to Rachel for noticing an error and asking if I needed assistance before I even made it to the chatbox to ask!!

You Are Collective

Hi You Are Collective Admin,

Rachel here from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

September 7, 2021

I needed assistance and received a response within seconds using their online tool.
It is a great starting tool to get your instagram feed on your website

Sugar Fix Confectionary
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hi Sugar Fix Confectionary Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving your precious review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you so much for trusting and using our app.

September 7, 2021

Best app to use to show off your instagram gallery! Customer support is amazing for anything that popped up! would recommend 10/10

MIA Jewelry
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hi MIA Jewelry,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your precious review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Best Regards,

Edited November 10, 2022

I really love this app! Because of this my visitors from my website were able to follow my Instagram as well plus great support system too! thanks Rachelle and the team :) UPDATE- 11102022 Great customer support, thanks Ricky :)

ToughMomma Maternity & Nursing Wear
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
OneCommerce replied September 7, 2021

Hi ToughMomma Maternity & Nursing Wear Admin,

Edited September 7, 2021

Der Aufbau ist etwas undurchsichtig, aber der Support ist sensationell und immer schnell sehr zielgerichtet und hilfreich. Danke!

BeachRebelle
Germany
OneCommerce replied September 7, 2021

Hallo BeachRebelle-Administrator,

Das ist Rachel vom Socialhead-Team.

Vielen Dank für Ihre großzügige Bewertung.

Ihre Meinung ist unser größtes Kapital. Sie sind der Grund für uns, weiter zu wachsen und ein besseres Kundenerlebnis zu bieten.

Wir freuen uns, dass Sie eine fantastische Zeit bei uns hatten! Vielen Dank für Ihr Vertrauen, wir sind dankbar für einen großartigen Kunden wie Sie.

Falls Sie es nicht wissen, unser Socialhead-Blog war eine großartige Quelle für Händler im E-Commerce-Markt, und wir sind stolz darauf, dass wir unsere Bemühungen dazu beitragen, das Wissen unserer Besucher zu vertiefen, also zögern Sie nicht, es auszuprobieren https://socialhead.io/blog/

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

September 6, 2021

I only needed something simple to show my instafeed and this works great. If I don't remember to relink it though, it is blank on my website. Great customer service!

Aussie Sports USA
OneCommerce replied September 6, 2021

Hi Aussie Sports USA Admin,

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for the support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

September 5, 2021

Their customer service is greatly helpful! They help to adjust the widget to the website. It now looks much better!

SAIB
South Korea
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied September 6, 2021

Hi SAIB Admin,

Here's Rachel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

August 31, 2021

very easy to install and looks great! Customer service is extremely helpful and fast to respond. Wish i could edit the font style.

SHOPMARCI
Time spent using app: 28 minutes

Hi SHOPMARCI Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your valuable review and suggestion. That is our greatest asset.

August 28, 2021

I love socialhead app, it is wonderful to see the online store with instagram added, very practical and functional.

LADYLAU
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi LADYLAU Admin,

Edited August 27, 2021

Instafeed, Instagram Feed Shop is perfect to share my instagram on my store, and the support is present and effective. Thanks again.

BeautifulEyes
France
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi BeautifulEyes Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your lovely review.