Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

Instagram Shop, Instagram Gallery, Instafeed & Section Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Classic Beans

Location India

I used this app to add instagram feed to my website, it does what it says it does, it is easy to use and customise. The support offered is quick. Thank you

April 22, 2021

Hi Classic Beans,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead team. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app.

We are working hard everyday to bring you the best experience. If you need any further help while using our app, please don't be hesitate to contact to us.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on social networks with all the apps from Socialhead. Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/

SAVE THE WAVE®

Location Netherlands

This app is exactly what I was looking for. First of all it works perfectly. I had a trouble adding the widget to one of my pages, but the lovely team helped me right away and solved the issue! I am very thankful. I highly recommend it to everyone!

April 10, 2021

Hi SAVE THE WAVE® store admin,

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

Best Regards !

Trend Departement Clothing

Location Netherlands

I like the app. and how it looks and works on my website. It would even be greater if the pics. were a little bigger ;) and offcourse the support (Vicky) she is Awesome and great help, real friendly. She made the pictures a bit bigger and it looks good on the website. Thnx very much, have a nice Birthday :)

April 14, 2021

Here's Vicky from Socialhead Customer Support Team.

Best Regards !

Inspire Me T'S Inc.

I Just added this App today and its totally amazing ! I can setup my Shop which is such an easy setup process and also customize my Shop at anytime. My products syned from my Shopify and FB pixel at record speed i with ease . Customer support was amazing as well ! i can't wait to get started !

April 9, 2021

Hi Inspire Me T'S Inc. store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

The Sweet Life by Ange

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Impeccable, genuine & quick customer service!!! Wishing this app incredible success. Thank you, Vicky, for assisting with all my concerns!

April 8, 2021

Hi The Sweet Life by Ange store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Best Regards!

Classic Black And White

Easy to use. Good customization. Easy integration with Instagram. And FREE! What more can I say..Get it! :)

April 8, 2021

Hi Classic Black And White store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for reaching out to us and for your precious review

We are trying our best to improve our app better. While you are using our app, if you have any concern, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Tracie

tasminaart

Time spent using app About 17 hours

I had a few issues with navigating the app but was able to get the support I needed through the instant chat feature. Everything was resolved very quickly, and I received some additional video resources for future reference, great service

April 7, 2021

Hi tasminaart store admin,

Tracie

ZEESEA Collections

Time spent using app 1 day

Very nice app with lots of customization. Support is just amazing, easy to speak with and they could fix all issues and answer all questions quickly.

April 7, 2021

Dear ZEESEA Collections store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for kind words and it's great to hear that you're enjoying our app and our service.

We are working so hard day by day to give to better experience. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards.

spankingdamonkey

I love this app. It is so easy to use to take all your products in your instagram feed and support is great. Had a few questions for setup and they were answered within hours, awesome!

April 6, 2021

Hi spankingdamonkey store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Regards,

SUNBE DESIGN

Location France

Very nice app, very easy to use. In case you have a question, the support team will promptly help you. I can only recommand :)

April 6, 2021

Dear SUNBE DESIGN store admin,

Here's Annie from Customer Support of Socialhead.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review, and it's great to hear that you're enjoying our app and our service.

Wishing you have a great day.