Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Lionwing Studios

Just installed this to replace the old way / API. Works perfect and easy to install in a section of my theme automatically.

Invasion Club

This app saved us, due to the sudden changes between Instagram and Shopify. Customizable rows/columns and width between photos is great! Easy to install - even if your theme doesn't automatically support it, you can still insert it by directly editing code, which is nice. Thanks again guys!

La Figurine

Perfect solution after Instagram changed its API. Setup took me literally 10 seconds. Great stuff !!!

C-IN2 New York

Great so far. So bummed that the Instagram feature on our theme was disabled, but so happy to find this one. Really awesome. And it's free!

Hvedegaard Knives

Great for linking to your insta, and makes a great connection between instagram and the website. I can 100% recommend.

bmd-dev-26009907-9310-47dd-b341-0dc0386076f2

Awesome, really very easy to customize and very easy to use. Can be mold with any theme wish Shopify. Loved it.!!

Daisy The Blanket Lady

I love the versatility of your app. I am showcasing 15 prior Instagram posts...that is an asset to my company.

Maillard.co

Instafeed is so simple to add to your Shopify website. Works perfectly. Also very satisfied with the customer service, very fast response.

Nerdworthy

Very easy to get the feed going on my page. Wish the free version had more options for the Heading text (i.e. alignment)

Lumia Coffee

Excellent app and easy to use and configure with the theme, highly recommend it for any theme since it does adapt to the theme look and feel