Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Programmer Swag

Great app and easy to work with! I think it can really benefit your store from the social proof aspect

M LASHBAR PRO

Currently on the free plan and it's easy to use and has a beautiful display. Very impressed! Would recommend to those looking for a clean IG feed.

Optimal Recovery Club

I love the free version. It did exactly what I needed and the install was super easy and instructions clear and time efficient. Thank you

Evening Primrose

I really like this app. It's basic and easy to use. It has not given me any issues and I've been using it for a couple of months.

Weeblife

its amazing its really easy to use and to install its just a 10/10 for promoting and back marketing recommend it!!

Gifts Actually

Nice little app. It's free so can;t expect the world. Does what it promises and easy to install. Recommend it.

Her Candle Collections

Absolutely love this feature. It's so easy to use and add to your website. Literally took less than five minutes to install and publish!

Moppets Life

App work's as described. Easy to install and follow directions. A clean look as well I highly recommend it.

BiMoo

Really easy to install. Hope everything will continue that way
Really easy to install. Hope everything will continue that way

Botanical Bloom

so far I love this app. I have used it twice and didn't have any issue with the app. Easy to instal.