Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Radiant Lush

GIVES MY WEBSITE A LUSH LOOK AND IT'S A GREAT TOOL TO GAIN FOLLOWERS AND FURTHER CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS. I LOVE IT!

November 13, 2020

Hi Radiant Lush! Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled to know that Instafeed was able to improve your store and help you connect with customers :)

HappyFaceSweden

Super simple to install and easy to use. The new integration to theme is seamless. Offers a great free plan as well.

November 10, 2020

Hello HappyFaceSweden, thank you so much for your great review. We are happy to know that you found Instafeed easy to use and fit for purpose 👍

Luzart Group

Love it! many thanks, this is what I was looking for. Perfect for my home page. Highly recommended. Many thanks

November 5, 2020

Hi Luzart Group! Thank you so much for your kind review and support, we are glad that you recommend Instafeed :)

WirelessRetroGames

This is exactly what I want for my shopify store, very recommend every to get this. It's must have!

November 5, 2020

Hi WirelessRetroGames! Thank you so much for your feedback and support 👍 we are glad to know that Instafeed was able to cater to your needs!

Won't Quit Apparel

lovee it, free straight forward and you can upgrade to get more amazing features! This is a must have..

November 5, 2020

Hello Won't Quit Apparel! Thank you so much for your review and support. We are thrilled to know that you are happy with Instafeed 😀

Belmia

Very easy app to work with. My Instagram feed was added to my home page within two minutes and it looks very good! Thank you

November 4, 2020

Hi Belmia, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use :)

Azasy.com - Arts & Crafts Shop

Working great on free plan! I have it installed and it pulls in my instagram posts and put them right on the front page of my store.

November 1, 2020

Hello Azasy.com - Arts & Crafts Shop, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and for your support 👍

REDTAG

Using the free plan and it works well, is simple to use and does exactly what you would expect of it.

October 27, 2020

Hi REDTAG 👋 thank you so much for your feedback and support!

SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS

I installed this app because it was recommended by a Shopify support person. I am not that computer savvy so I was hoping to find one that I could figure out. This app is 'amazing' so far, I didn't have to figure out anything so far. Thank you so much.

October 27, 2020

Hello SILK HEIRLOOM WREATHS, thank you so much for leaving us your feedback. We are thrilled to know that you found Instafeed easy to use :)

Glitzy Swan