Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

noromeo

The easiest at app to add to your page. Wish all apps were this easy to use . damm 100 characters . don't even know 100 words lol

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, means a lot :)

Diverse

Using the free version happily at the moment & it seems to work in conjunction with our shoppable Instagram which is handy.

May 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Drip Depot Jewelers

Love it thanks so much for the free app. It really helps my store a lot. Download this now. What are you waiting for?

May 3, 2020

Awesome! Thank you so much Drip Depot Jewelers!

Wood 'N' Hanger

I love the customization options and how easy it makes it to use! I most definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to add an Instagram Feed to their page.

Thank you so much Wood 'N' Hanger! 💪

Kekeys Kloset

SO EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH OUR SHOPIFY STORE. SO FAR SO GOOD! LOVE IT. THANK YOU......YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your support Kekeys Kloset!

SUPR.

Love the free version of the app already. Let's see how it goes and maybe I'll upgrade in the near future

May 1, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and for supporting us ☺️

OLIVE & DANNI

It is a great app, works perfect!!! I installed the app no problems thus far. I will high recommend the app!

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your support OLIVE & DANNI!

Mag Creatures

Easy to use, exactly what I needed to show my Instagram feed in my homepage. I find really nice the preview option when you click on an image.

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!

PHILIPPE TOD

The app got my satisfaction and they has great and prompt support, prices so affordable. Extremely recommended

April 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and support!

Ornate NZ

I used this app to make instagram feed connect to my website. So far so good...i hope it goes as well as it was easy to set up.

April 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!