Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Luke Loren

Only using it for 5 min, but it works, so 5 stars. Took me 3 min to set it up. Great Job guys........

gamepadmobile.com

I use the free version : Simple, clear explanation, installation in 5 minutes, this app is perfect and does his job in the best way.

Brix Dogwear

love the free version, thank you! will definitely add the paid version once we gain more traction!!!! hell ya

Adroit World

Great App to show your Instagram feed in the site. It would be great if you would be able to separate videos and pictures with different codes for different pages.

Piedra Negra Accesorios

It is really easy to use, if you have doubts the tutorial is clear and quick. Makes the webpage look really good

The Official Hamboards Webstore

awsome

Fusion Designs Namibia

Easy installation with very nice features, thank you for the free app hard working world spinning coders :)

SRITA.BOHO

Acabo de instalarla, fue rápido y sencillo, se ve bien en la página y espero conseguir más seguidores!

LeilaCools

Easy to set up and it looks great. I haven't had any issues and it seems to load fast. I didn't add a review when I first installed because I'd had issues with my previous Instagram bar, but this one has been installed for awhile and it is still working great and seems to be well supported and updated.

Andria Bieber Designs

I love this app. easy to use and works great! Plus its FREE! highly recommended. Click to install, select preferences and you are off.