Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Bailey Sayge

Exactly what I was looking for and super easy to set up. Within 5 minuites my Instagram Feed was attached to my website.

Bound Tight Wallets

There isn’t an easier way to post your awesome instagram pics on your retail site than this app. You wont be disappointed

EB Kickz

Very simple and easy to use. Exactly what i was lookin for. Happy with how it looks on my page!!

Little BaeBae Boutique

I love that you can view our instagram feed on our website! Works great! Had no trouble connecting it to my shop.

Noble Hemp Company

Works great, love it. Displays our feed and updates as expected. We recommend this app for anyone wanting to display their feed.

Pretty Pokets

I love this App. Just what I needed. I wanted a free and simple App that displays my Instagram feed and it works great.

Foodbusters

Great ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdasdsdasd

⦿ A Phoenix Rising Wellness Institute™

ONE WORD: AWESOME!...AWESOME!....AWESOME!....AWESOME!....AWESOME!..................................!

Superior Boutique

I so love this app! It looks professional, and will hopefully aide in growing my Instagram fan base.

Traveltimes.com.au

I'm really impressed with this app. Looks super professional on my store and I love that I can link my Instagram and store together.