Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Funkyfiltersltd

brill app no tech issues, does exactly what it says on the tin,
sync with instagram was very straight forward to

Heavenly Extensions and Wigs

This is a great app!! Real easy and simple to use. I love it!! Having your social media on your page really brings a new vibe to your site.

FEM Athletica

Great app!!!! I love how they detailed setting up the code for you to follow! Great job guys! Hopefully, there will be more feature for basic users!.........................................

Cosfitness Gears | KiTak

Recommend!!! This app helps us a lot and has a nice UI. but hope this app could set the font and the font size, that will be great

Singular Gear

Great app! did exactly what i wanted it to do: show my Instagram feed. :)
I don't know what the upgrade plan does.

Hooks4Hope

Works perfect for adding instagram feed to web pages. Added the instagram in about 5 minutes, will continue to use app.

DesigneBrandsForLess

I love this app and look forward in using it daily! I now have, non technical folks, basically daily transforming my site from a static site to something users can come to regularly since the feed is always providing new content to keep my visitors engaged. it becomes where marketing just posts up to 8 post a day throughout the day with new posted photo's, discounts, advice and more. We have very little time to make changes and the app through posts can transform the site to any seasonal and festive feel. As we use it more I look forward to making recommendations to the this Team. There support helped me on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day on a specific on my setup file.

Beautyornothing

i used this to add insta to my website, it's so easy! It's a great way to spruce up the website! Get it.

Felix Beard Company

Great Free Plan. Thinking of upgrading to check it out. I paid $10 bucks in the past for what this app does for free. Worth downloading

Hijabs&More

Very easy to set up and looks beautiful on my website. It allows to directly link to my Instagram. It shows all of the recent posts and promotes a click to the Instagram feed.