Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Daily Tea Fix

Loving this app! We can try out the free version before paying for a pro version without having to change developer.

JoySavvy

I love this app! Thank you to the developers for creating a free option. It's perfect until I'm able to drive more traffic to my site :)

Living Strong Supplements

I was hooked up to promote Living Strong Supplements in a hurry without any fuss or bother. What a rockstar!

Moorchick

It is nice app which help easy sharing information from Instagram. Unfortunately is no options to choose this information.

March 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank your for your review. There is a way to only show the posts you want filtering them by hashtags (available in our Pro package).

If you need any help with it feel free to contact us trough support@nfcube.com .

Instafeed Team

Spell Cases

I've just started my online business and needed a simple app that would allow me to build a really good-looking storefront on desktop and mobile quickly. I've been carefully building a visual diary on Instagram so displaying it in my store front seemed ideal. I chose my favourite product/ inspirational images from my Instagram, tagged them there with a specific hashtag, then configured Instafeed to display my Instagram feed filtered by that specific hashtag. The result is a carefully curated storefront just as I wanted.

My store front looks great on mobile too with the specific rows/ columns configuration I chose for that purpose. Cherry on the top is being able to direct customers to product pages when browsing through my Instagram photos and so that they can actually make purchases.

If you’re looking for a simple yet powerful app to populate your store with beautiful content from your Instagram, Instafeed is the best out there. You can’t beat its value for money.

Sambonimx

Really easy to install. The videos help a lot to make the installation easier, it´s amazing. love it

iwouldlike.com.au

Very easy to install - happy so far! The steps were very straight forward and adding in the HTML for the add on was super easy.

PatnerShop

top merci Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Kate Hill Flowers

A recent upgrade caused a slight aesthetic glitch. Support was benchmark, with a fast response and resolution. Great, must have app for any site.

The Style Diva - India

Very easy and straightorward to use. Extremely happy with the results. Instagram feed looks beautiful on our home page www.thestylediva.in