Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds on your Store

Singular Gear

Great app! did exactly what i wanted it to do: show my Instagram feed. :)
I don't know what the upgrade plan does.

Hooks4Hope

Works perfect for adding instagram feed to web pages. Added the instagram in about 5 minutes, will continue to use app.

DesigneBrandsForLess

I love this app and look forward in using it daily! I now have, non technical folks, basically daily transforming my site from a static site to something users can come to regularly since the feed is always providing new content to keep my visitors engaged. it becomes where marketing just posts up to 8 post a day throughout the day with new posted photo's, discounts, advice and more. We have very little time to make changes and the app through posts can transform the site to any seasonal and festive feel. As we use it more I look forward to making recommendations to the this Team. There support helped me on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day on a specific on my setup file.

Beautyornothing

i used this to add insta to my website, it's so easy! It's a great way to spruce up the website! Get it.

Felix Beard Company

Great Free Plan. Thinking of upgrading to check it out. I paid $10 bucks in the past for what this app does for free. Worth downloading

Hijabs&More

Very easy to set up and looks beautiful on my website. It allows to directly link to my Instagram. It shows all of the recent posts and promotes a click to the Instagram feed.

Zelvademar

Instalarlo fue muy facil, las instrucciones son muy claras. Lo puedes dejar funcionando en 5 minutos!
Por el momento todo va bien :)

Rage Coffee

Easiest to plug in IG feed app and works like a charm. Simple, easy and good UI. Would recommend to all sellers

Clachic Styles

Great app! Does exactly as it says and the functionality is great. Loads very quickly on my website as well and I'm using the free plan. I recommend.

HIT THE HAY

This is a must app if you use instagram for your business. Looks really great and easy to customize. Its free,just try it. Take a look here: https://hitthehay.se