Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

Traveltimes.com.au

I'm really impressed with this app. Looks super professional on my store and I love that I can link my Instagram and store together.

Bennett & Grae

Really easy to work with and clearly top quality. We wanted to show our insta feed as a lot of quality material is posted there and this is an easy way of doing it.

Amuse Me Shop

I am happy that it was so easy to install and it looks looks great on my feed. This is a wonderful app.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

You can do that! Just check our FAQ: https://nfcube.com/index/?p=faq

Please contact us via support email if you need any help with it.

Thanks,
Instafeed Team

ninety9lanes

Pretty good app, it really helps when struggling to find content to put on your landing page, and it shows social proof, which builds trust.

Hardwood Ventures

Super easy to install, and customisable in terms of how many images you show etc.

DaluaAustralia

I am very happy with this app and prefer.
I gonna with app will be used for more users and recommend highly.

Madoo-shop

the easy better way to grow your marketing, it will help you with ads on Instagram, there is no more another way..

Mountain Primal Meat Co.

It does what it should. We're happy with it. You'll have to check for updates from time to time but it's not a hassle.

Chillax.ch

Really great app to get the Instagram Feed on your shopify store. I went for the (very low priced) paid solution - the option to choose which pictures of the feed should be fed to the website convinced me.
I once had a problem (my feed was gone) and I couldn't get it running again. I wrote an email and within 2 hours somebody got back to me. In a matter of minutes everything was fixed. Outstanding support, thank you very much.

Harper Bridge

Thanks. super easy to use, great instructions, super helpful! Finally i have my instagram feed on my shopify site. great work