Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Burgeon Beer Company

Loved how this app offered a FREE option to keep our Instagram feed on our home page given the new IG regulations beginning March 31. Thanks y'all!

The TC Co.

Needed a third-party app for the Instagram feed given the upcoming changes on 31 March 2020. Found this app, it is brilliant and easy to use. Most of all it is FREE. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you to the devs, your the best!

redleague.com

Great app.
Totally easy to install and gives a very professional look to the website. Just wondering whether I can have my feed show up on all pages, not only on my homepage. Could not figure that out .

puurpur

thank you for this great App! Its really easy to install and connect and it does a great job even in the free version! thank you!

Doghoztoyz

Wow! This looks to be a nice bridge between my Instagram presence and my e-commerce store. I look forward to seeing how visitors respond.

HOMEGIRL STORE

Best App. Does exactly what it should! Great instagram feed app. works perfectly. Just add, connect and go.

Chain Store Massacre 2018

Easy to install and navigate. Includes a free plan available which is important when just starting out.

Adorbs by Amaria

This app is awesome! Makes my website appear really clean and professional ! I would definitely recommend

Combat Corner Norge

Great App, i had some issues with old coding. Sent them an email and got reply after 5 minutes with an easy fix. We are using the Free version but they still provided great service.

Very easy to install, if your logged into Instagram on your browser you can sync the feed with one click.

The look is also great.

Recommended

indigo & violet studio

Easiest app to connect instagram. Would be nice if it scaled on mobile but is a great app for easily linking instagram.