Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

The Exhortation Company

Wonderous! Thank you!! I've been looking for something like this to put on my store webpage. You can shop all of my inspirational custom designs by visiting my Shopify store at TheExhortationCompany.com. You can also follow us via social media at @TheExhortationCompany (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) and @EX1984CO (Twitter and SnapChat). I look forward to seeing you all soon! Have a great day! :-)

Alwaysgasbrand

Genial! Muy facil para configurar. Después de todo el lío que hay de aplicaciones, es genial poder encontrar algo sencillo

Frank Vital

I am just starting it off now, but will definatly do a nice feeback when I finsih using it, thanks a lot.

PartyExtended

It is a really easy to use app. Not a lot of work, but a lot of impact on your store. I recommend it 100%.

Painters Count

This really helps me stay on target to post to IG regularly! Having my feed show on my website is like an automatic update to my content. Thanks!

shinygiftbox

Easy to use and and make my website looks very professional, highly recommended for anyone who like to showcase their IG feed !! Love it!!!

Elisa Fengari

Works very well! Easy to install and to configure. Simple design and the possibility to have more personalisations

PINGU PERSONAL SHOPPER

Eccezzionale, la uso ed è perfetta, la consiglio, ottima app per chi desidera promuoversi attraverso instagram

Sasha & Jo

Great app, it took less than a minute to integrate my Instagram feed to my website! I highly recommend it.

Hollywood Glam Furnitures

the first app I install and get it right away :)
easy to install and the website looks amazing with it !Thank you :)