Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

NEW API! Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

Imperium Fashion STORE

this app is simply amazing. it help a lot to make your work a way easier. its simple to use and give maximum effectiveness.

Universal Goodz

it is so easy to use and it just upgraded my site big-time love it and I am only using the free plan

Ok Colombia

This app is the one I was looking for myinstagram post stobeshown on my page and I found it great

winterwalkies

awesome app , easy to use and set up its also free of charge . Makes sight look more professional using different social media.

Love Lucy Boutique

Easy to follow, for someone who has no skill set when it comes to web design. The hardest part is finding the custom HTML section but once done, it looks really effective on my homepage.

Homely Creatures

So easy to integrate. loved it. Was done in less than 5 minutes. The video which presents as soon as you are connected is a brilliant idea, as you don't have to go looking for support material. Loving the app so far.

Invest As A Team

Great APP easy to install and very user-friendly interface. Makes your store more social and credible.

Exnative

My Instagram feed looks great on my website exnative.com, thanks to this app, I'll definitely recommend it.

Lean Out Method

It is super simple and easy to use and it does exactly what I was looking for. It is a great IG app!

Sim Win Liang

Serves the purpose of adding Instagram feed to our website and easy to implement!

The rest is just to make min 100 characters for a review -_-;