Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that sell

The Hello Bureau

This is such a fantastic app to showcase your Instagram feed! It's very easy to install and user friendly. Thank you!

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback The Hello Bureau! :)

HomeAndMore Fr

Perfect application ! I recommend it for develop your business and growth your community

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback HomeAndMore Fr!

JMLEGAZEL

Very good app. Easy to install. I recommend!
Also available in any footer Shopify theme.
Free version is already usefull

May 15, 2020

Thank you JMLEGAZEL for supporting us! We do an effort to keep our Free fully available for everyone!

Graine

We just updated to the latest version and it was so quick and easy to install! Love the clean layout and easy navigation on our home page! Thanks :)

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your support!

Sixth Day

A nice, simple and clean layout. It's exactly the type of Instagram feed that I'm looking for to insert in my homepage.

May 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review Sixth Day!

Ungettable

Simple to connect to Instagram, easy to add on the website! You have greats premium features to improve sales, but there is no problem to use the basic free version if you have a low budget.

May 10, 2020

Thank you for the support Ungettable :)

NUTRIZONE.CA

Our token no longer worked so we found this app. Works very smoothly and a breeze to setup!

Thanks!

May 10, 2020

Thank you for the feedback NUTRIZONE.CA!

Cashmere Red by Michelle Collette

Saved my life and ended tons of frustration trying to integrate platforms. Thanks Instafeed. So easy and will be a great asset to any online business!!!!!!

May 8, 2020

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your feedback, means a lot to us. We are happy that Instafeed has helped :)

Piper And Blue

Great App! Amazing clear instructions. I managed to apply this to my store without any issue. TYou

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback Piper And Blue :)

ticheriado.shop

The best option to show your instagram feed for free in your shopify online store. You dont have search more.

May 7, 2020

Wow, thank you for your kind words ticheriado.shop!