Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

AnnShari

Did not pull up my store's IG feed. pulled my personal feed. Could not get it to work at all. Decided to just remove the app.

December 21, 2019

Hello AnnShari,

Thank you for your review and feedback. The problem you describe happens when you configure your personal account instead of the business one.

That is explained in question 1 in our FAQ: https://minttstudio.com/index/?p=faq

If you still need any support please contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Abyssinian Kiosk

Videos don't always show in your feed and they're not helpful at all. Customer service is terrible because they don't address your issues in a timely manner.

It took days for them to respond and they weren't helpful when they did respond so the app has been deleted.

Also, be careful when deleting the app, I had to go back into Theme Editor and find the code that was imbedded into the index.liquid and delete it manually.

UPDATE:
Interesting, these horrible developers ban you when you give an honest and terrible review of their broken app. PROOF my email wasn't answered in the same day since I still have the emails:

Fri, Dec 6, 1:14 AM
Hello,
What's the url of your store so we can have a look? Is it a video or IGTV? IGTV is not supported by Instagram API.

Nuno
Instafeed

Dec 6, 2019, 9:06 AM (5 days ago)
Me:
Sure it's https://www.abyssiniankiosk.com/ (feed is located at the bottom of the page) and no it's not an IGTV, it's a 1:00 minute video posted to my company Instagram.

Dec 10, 2019, 11:02 AM (20 hours ago)
So still no answer?

You did not answer my problem in the same day. Don't lie.

Lastly, I did not inject the title into my code. I simply entered a title when I downloaded your app many months ago and it wouldn't delete when I deleted your app.

You should be deleted from Shopify for your terrible customer service, your dishonest business and your lack of understanding the English language. I'll make sure to tell Shopify about your dishonest practices.

December 11, 2019

Hello Abyssinian Kiosk,

Thank you for your review. However your review is not accurate to what exactly happened. Please read below:

- All your emails were replied in the same day.

- The fact that some videos don't show in your account is because they are banned by Instagram API and it's nothing related with Instafeed. This was mentioned to you.

- Our app doesn't inject any code into stores, all the code that you mentioned was added by you manually.

Abyssinian Kiosk store is currently banned from our app for not respecting our guidelines, if you need more information please contact support@minttstudio.com

M-KAE

Snappt is much better and free. Product tagging will not show under product. They you need to add Hashtag on every product. Cant fint the case that make sense

November 17, 2019

Hi M-KAE,

Thank your for your review. However as explained to Joachim Strøjer Hansen from M-KAE over email, with Instafeed you can show pretty much whatever you want under product. We give you full freedom to configure what you need.

We usually try to be as constructive as possible to reviews, but all interactions with us were unfriendly and disrespectful. Growing businesses starts with respecting others.

All the best,

Its A Dogs Life

Bad customer service!
Ive used this feed for 12 months no problem.
I recently contacted your support and asked why my feed was suddenly missing from my website? I told it wasnt anything to do with Instafeed as i didnt have an account, sent screen shots of their app instaled on my dashboard. I then had i reply telling mt my feed was propbably from a theme pluggin. i then had no choice but to purchase additional theme support to be told. the Issue was with Instagram changing their API, and all i needed was a new Instafeed access token.
You would think as your app is for Instagram your support staff would of informed me of this major change? but no! they chose to ignore my enquiry, gave me no help or advice. It cost me $30 dollars for support i dont need. Thanks for nothing !!!

As Far as your excuse of a repy!
You still dont seem to understand? my store used your app for 12 months fine untill Instagram changed its API. Your understanding of the english lauguage is clearly poor! I had your Insafeed app installed and you failed to get off your arse and look into my problem! As i said before your customer service is non- existant!

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry it was not clear to you. Like we mentioned before the feed in your store is not from our app, you have our app installed but you are not using it.

You can confirm that yourself by uninstalling our app. Your feed will still work because the feed displaying in your store is not from our app, the token that you needed to change was not from our app.

It was not clear to us if you want to use our app, we cannot provide support to different apps I'm afraid.

If you still want to use our app please contact us directly support@minttstudio.com

Boxwoods Cosmetics

This app never worked on my website.

September 1, 2019

Than you for your review. We had a look at your settings and it seems that you never completed the installation. We also looked into our support system and you never reached out to us.

Contact us at support@minttstudio.com and we'll help with any issues you are having.

Instafeed team

InJewels Healing Jewelry

App admin does not function well on chrome. Images did not open in pop up windows. Despite paying for pro, it only allowed me to tag 12 single images/products.

August 23, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Your store was banned from using our app, please contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can try to understand why was that.

The LuxeDream Shop

Even Zero star, Too bad app, It is not showing preview or any post or posts in store , Stay away from this

Caglisto

Every time I try to use opens another browser.
The pictures links on my store don't work.
And the support is shit! they never reply!

Little Shop Joy

It used to work sooo well! I just added a slideshow to my site, littleshopjoy.com and it keeps attaching itself to that at the top of my page. I have removed the code and it's still there. Sadly, I had to delete this after using it for monthsss.

Shoppers Bar

Doesnt work out of the box, it keeps on saying to clear my cache and try again, pathetic and time waste.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version fixes this issue that was affecting some stores. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Previous 1