Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Elegant & Shoppable Official Instagram feeds that bring sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Asher Reed Boutique

I am kind of surprised this has so many five-star reviews considering how lacking the customization of the app is. I come from WordPress and Instagram plugins are much more advanced.

May 8, 2022

Hi Asher Reed Boutique. One of the reasons why Shopify merchants enjoy Instafeed is because it is highly focused on features that increase store conversion. Most customisations are unnecessary and end up hurting store conversion since they distract customers from the end goal of completing their purchase. Our paid plans (Pro and Plus) offer more advanced features, but if you need help customizing Instafeed and increasing your store conversion feel free to reach out to us at support@minttstudio.com, our Support Team is always happy to help.

J. Waters Apparel

I tried the app on two different stores and it did not work with either of them. Completely disappointed.

January 22, 2022

Hello J. Waters Apparel! Instafeed works in any theme or store, I can see that our Customer Support is in contact with you, they will install it for you. Thank you.

Cohorted - Be You Be Beautiful

I provided developer access back in april to fix an issue. I am still waiting for a reply to my support ticket from april. Can somebody please get in touch. thanks

May 12, 2021

Hello Anthony!

We are waiting for information from your side, we sent you an email back in April and just sent you a new one today. Can you please double check you are getting it?

Thanks!

SIDH S

Read this before installing I added this app on 11 feb and next day my website stopped responding it was not loading after few seconds of surfing. Now because of this my facebook account also got disabled as they thought i was making false and misleading advertisements So yeah think twice before installing this App

February 13, 2021

SIDH S, we're afraid that is a false review. Your store doesn't load even without our app, Instafeed doesn't have any impact on stores load. We are also a Facebook Partner and Facebook accounts will never be disabled because of Instafeed. Our tech team can try to help you, contact us at support@minttstudio.com

AJ Craft Supplies

The app was fine until I switched themes and now it's messed up my layout. Contacted support weeks ago with ZERO response from them. Disappointing and might have to switch to a different instagram feed app now.

January 8, 2021

Hello AJ Craft Supplies, we reply all our customer tickets. I checked our system and we don't have any contact from your store. I can also see Instafeed running smoothly on your theme. Can you please contact us directly at support@minttstudio.com?

Instafeed Team

MOBOT

I used this app on 3 sites and all 3 just stopped working. Looks like their server is completely off, DNS says the IP doesn't exist anymore...

October 19, 2020

Hello MOBOT, thanks for letting us know. It seems that some internet providers were having issues accessing Instafeed, your account manager will get in touch with you just to make sure that everything is fine now!

The Flint Store

Does not work at all. I tried Safari and Chrome and get this message.
Your device is blocking Instafeed cookies. ‘It seems that you are accessing from a mobile device, please try opening Instafeed on your computer. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.’

September 30, 2020

Hello The Flint Store, thank you for your review. Looks like you are having issues in your browser or store configurations. We'll send you a support invite, also feel free to contact us at support@minttstudio.com

Giselle

Do not install this app

June 27, 2020

Hello Giselle, can you please clarify what's the issue you are having? Please contact our Customer Service at support@minttstudio.com

Texas Closet & Co.

Had to delete because it doesn't work on Google Chrome anymore. I work on a company computer and cannot download any 'extensions' to bypass this.

April 9, 2020

Hello,

Instafeed works in any browser, you don't need any extension to run it. Please contact our customer support if you need any help at support@minttstudio.com

Instafeed team

Fauna Kids

Ok this is actually a rubbish app. I updated it and it looked rubbish on desktop & mobile so It asked me to upgrade so I could configure it properly. Signed up to pay and it looked just as bad after trying to configure. Do not buy this app.

March 26, 2020

Hello Fauna Kids,

Thank you for using Instafeed and for your review.

Instafeed is fully configurable for both desktop and mobile, I had a look at your configurations and you didn't configure your settings for mobile. We sent you an email and will help you with that.

Instafeed Team