Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed

by Mintt Studio

Add custom shoppable Instagram feeds to your Store

M-KAE

Snappt is much better and free. Product tagging will not show under product. They you need to add Hashtag on every product. Cant fint the case that make sense

November 17, 2019

Hi M-KAE,

Thank your for your review. However as explained to Joachim Strøjer Hansen from M-KAE over email, with Instafeed you can show pretty much whatever you want under product. We give you full freedom to configure what you need.

We usually try to be as constructive as possible to reviews, but all interactions with us were unfriendly and disrespectful. Growing businesses starts with respecting others.

All the best,

Its A Dogs Life

Bad customer service!
Ive used this feed for 12 months no problem.
I recently contacted your support and asked why my feed was suddenly missing from my website? I told it wasnt anything to do with Instafeed as i didnt have an account, sent screen shots of their app instaled on my dashboard. I then had i reply telling mt my feed was propbably from a theme pluggin. i then had no choice but to purchase additional theme support to be told. the Issue was with Instagram changing their API, and all i needed was a new Instafeed access token.
You would think as your app is for Instagram your support staff would of informed me of this major change? but no! they chose to ignore my enquiry, gave me no help or advice. It cost me $30 dollars for support i dont need. Thanks for nothing !!!

As Far as your excuse of a repy!
You still dont seem to understand? my store used your app for 12 months fine untill Instagram changed its API. Your understanding of the english lauguage is clearly poor! I had your Insafeed app installed and you failed to get off your arse and look into my problem! As i said before your customer service is non- existant!

September 23, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry it was not clear to you. Like we mentioned before the feed in your store is not from our app, you have our app installed but you are not using it.

You can confirm that yourself by uninstalling our app. Your feed will still work because the feed displaying in your store is not from our app, the token that you needed to change was not from our app.

It was not clear to us if you want to use our app, we cannot provide support to different apps I'm afraid.

If you still want to use our app please contact us directly support@minttstudio.com

Boxwoods Cosmetics

This app never worked on my website.

September 1, 2019

Than you for your review. We had a look at your settings and it seems that you never completed the installation. We also looked into our support system and you never reached out to us.

Contact us at support@minttstudio.com and we'll help with any issues you are having.

Instafeed team

InJewels Healing Jewelry

App admin does not function well on chrome. Images did not open in pop up windows. Despite paying for pro, it only allowed me to tag 12 single images/products.

August 23, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Your store was banned from using our app, please contact us at support@minttstudio.com so we can try to understand why was that.

The LuxeDream Shop

Even Zero star, Too bad app, It is not showing preview or any post or posts in store , Stay away from this

Caglisto

Every time I try to use opens another browser.
The pictures links on my store don't work.
And the support is shit! they never reply!

Little Shop Joy

It used to work sooo well! I just added a slideshow to my site, littleshopjoy.com and it keeps attaching itself to that at the top of my page. I have removed the code and it's still there. Sadly, I had to delete this after using it for monthsss.

Shoppers Bar

Doesnt work out of the box, it keeps on saying to clear my cache and try again, pathetic and time waste.

March 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our most recent version fixes this issue that was affecting some stores. Go to Instafeed app and update to our latest version.

Farmhouse Frocks

I wasn't impressed with this app. I like things quick and easy, this was neither. I had to deal with coding and that wasn't fun. I would've just liked it to look a bit more customer to my feed and it to be easier to set up.

Behere Love

terrible service, you can't contact these people for help.
Mine stopped working after a few weeks - no explanation or help.
And they don't answer their 'support' messages.

Previous 1