Reviews (389)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram feeds into their stores, highlighting its reliability, efficiency, and professional design. It's easy to use, even for those without advanced technical skills, and is effective in showcasing products and boosting sales. The customer service is noted for its quick and effective responses. The app is recommended for its functionality, support, and affordability.

April 3, 2022

I tried a few of these Instagram Feed and I have to say, without a doubt, this app is by far the best one. The user interface as well as the customer service has been outstanding and I love how it integrates with our instagram account with such ease. I cannot recommend this app enough and deserves more than 5 stars

Alphaline
November 21, 2020

I love this app, not only it looks beautiful and clean but easy to set up with no hustle. There are many styles you can choose, and it made our site gorgeous. I strongly recommend this app!

goût doux bakes
Japan
February 24, 2020

My email was responded to within 10 mins and raptor media helped me integrate this feed into my website to fit my theme straight away. Thank you - excellent service.

Piyama
September 18, 2019

I was looking for a simple app to show my Instagram feed, which was simple to install and configure. And I found it!

Geek Shop
Brazil
January 22, 2022

Excellent App! A+ service. When I needed help they were ready to help immediately. I highly recommend everyone use this app for integrating Instagram to their Store!

SunLux Skincare
Edited February 17, 2020

Very easy to use and install, looks clean and fresh and appreciate it being a free app to use with my store.

The Eco Artisan
February 24, 2020

So far, great! We were disappointed after we learned we would need to download an app to keep our IG feed on our domain. But this app has yet to disappoint. Thank you!

Qontevo
Edited July 3, 2020

Quick response from customer service. Literally a few minutes after emailing them about my problem not being able to connect my instagram account, they replied and started helping me immediately. The feed is showing up at the bottom of my home page now and resolved in less than 15 min. Highly recommend this app Looks amazing.

Patriot Baby
Edited February 24, 2020

Almost a great app. Awesome in that it gives great control over your instagram feed appearance.

The only downside for me is that it does not integrate with the dynamic homepage segments. Instead it gives you a piece of script that you then need to paste into a custom html script segment. Kind of annoying when you find out AFTER you have installed the app.

John Bell & Croyden
Over 1 year using the app
August 20, 2020

Very easy to install and customise. Placed the feed at the bottom of my homepage within a few clicks. Highly recommend.

TheGymChef