Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Love Lori

So far so good. I was looking at so many other ways to connect my Instagram and Shopify and everything was so complicated. This took me nothing more than one click and it was all taken care of. And best of all it's FREE! What could be better than that!

Clemmie

App is great - has helped increased traffic to my IG site. Great service as well! Super helpful and respond quickly!

Gwang Koreansk Hudpleie

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app and I really love the function to have Instagram Posts on my website. When I had problems installing the app I got super fast service and the problem was fixed in no time! Thanks

Exclusive Thredz

I love how my Instagram posts uploaded to my website! The developer is so easy to work with! My website look professional!

Organic Barrera

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So easy to install and looks great on my site! I like how it instantly shows recent posts. Perfect!!

72 Threads

I was surprised by how easy it was to set up, and how quickly they respond to questions. The configuration options made the app very flexible.

SFA

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Finally!!

Extremely easy to install, does exactly what it i needed to do and nothing more, i simply wanted to display my instagram feed and nothing more to my store.

Thank you!!