Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Vintage Hip Décor

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We are grateful for this app that adds and makes our Instagram feed look professional on our website. Thanks, guys!

Be Different

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is absolutely amazing app! Just for one minute you are ready with set up.And it`s FREE ! Your store will looks professional if you use this app.

Mycoohome

Location France

This app is great, easy to set up and give more value to our website. The support is really helpfull if you need them.

JuJu Lane Boutique

Love how this showcases my Insta feed on my site! Super easy to install and use. Definitely recommend!

ILUVNIKI

Time spent using app About 1 month

I added this to my e-commerce store, ILUVNIKI. Setup only took 5 minutes, tops. I love it, the slider is great.

FAERYSTEPS

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is simple to use and good at doing what it was built to do. It shows my latest Instagram posts on both computer and mobile and syncs instantly with my feed. It means I can show customers new products as soon as I have listed them in the shop. It has a uncluttered layout, plus the link to my instagram page opens in a new window, without taking people away from my website which is an added bonus. Customer support is swift, friendly and effective. Thank you so much.

Gents Coalition

Amazing support and app looks great on our website. I had an issue and after my email they contacted me and fixed my issue. Definitely recommend!

ilovegreenapple

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have this app installed on our site currently...it is exactly what we are looking for. It works like a charm!!

K. Ellis Boutique

I use this app on a daily basis! My website looks great and it is easy to use. I like that it syncs with my instagram! K. Ellis Boutique.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

I found this app to be very informative and easy to use. I think it would be very beneficial to you business whether online, brick and mortar, especially my online boutique.