Instagram Feed/Instafeed Slide

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Vixen & Fox

Location Australia

fixed my site issue within a few hours. Customer service is excellent. Also, the App seems really good.

apkka.com

Nice app and the service is great. I had an issue and it got resolved under 10 mins. They get back to you on time and are very efficient.

Luxury Spa Robes

Love this app! Simple, easy to install IG feed. Clean and beautiful, no issues. Awesome that you can edit the font size, color and text above the feed. Had some questions at first and customer service added a feature even and helped me so quickly and personally. Highly recommend!

Health and Living

Location Netherlands

Perfect app, all you would need! It looks clean and slick on your home page, easy to install and modify your preferences !

Moxie and Grace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

i love that this app links my site to my instagram. Such a great way to build brand recognition and help keep connected

Qual.Case

Location Malaysia

Using it on www.qualcase.com.my. I must say, this app is a great app! It easily lets my visitors see my latest Insta Feed on my homepage.

You can choose whether to show it as a grid or on a slider -so you can choose which fits your site best. I chose the slider ☻

One thing I'd suggest is to allow the pics shown to be of a bigger selection as I find that I can only slide to a number of pics and then it'll automatically move to the first pic. Nonetheless, still loving it!

ION

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! It is the best Instagram feed for your store (I've tried many before). Super easy to install and customize.

wherearethemerch

Amazing app, easy setup and looks great. Customizable to look exactly how you want, blends very well within the theme

Geek Shop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was looking for a simple app to show my Instagram feed, which was simple to install and configure. And I found it!

borderlesscreations

Location Japan

This was by far so easy to install and easy to start. I had no issue whatsoever to get it up and running on my website in literally just a few second. I would definitely love to continue using it. Highly recommended for anyone.