Instagram Feed ‑ Grid & Slider

Instagram Feed ‑ Grid & Slider

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show your Instagram photos in collage, grid & slider carousel

E-Gamer

Great app, however has a dramatic impact on PageSpeed Insights. Creates the issue of "Defer offscreen images" which increases the time for pages to load. If you already have multiple apps running for the homepage, it may be recommended to use this app on pages which are less strenuous for resources. If this app used 'lazyloadin' then it would be perfect! If there's any way to include this, then would be much appreciated.

Vivid Root

I had to install something because this feature won't work in my theme anymore. It's... fine. I wish I had more choice in the formatting, but it works. I would have given more stars but I was rudely encouraged to write a review by the person who helped install this into my theme. I appreciate the help, but not the nagging. Here is your review.

When It's Natural

I just started using this app today. I will need to come back later to follow up. There is some trouble with the set up of it for me, but, I think it is just an easy fix.

Nikked

didn't work for me or I didn't understand it. Maybe later on. The customer service is excellent.