Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instagram Feed with Stories / Highlights (New API)

WillnWilly

one of the best, and most effective apps on the store no joke. If you use instagram and would like to use instagram on your website your feed, highlights, stories etc this app does all that! helps keep me live on my website through instagram - hence saving a lot of time.

Spiral Roots Sanctuary

Wonderful customer service! Vishwesh was quick to reply, and immediately made the changes I requested. Thank you so much!

Heliotrope San Francisco

The app did exactly what it said it would, and when i had a quick question about customization, Vishwesh took care of it immediately. Good job!

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

I installed this app and wanted some customization. They went over the top to got me EVERYTHING I needed !! This app is an absolute must!

Bliss

i used this app to generate social proof, i included only stories with my customers eating my produtcs (its a dessert shop). I highly recommend it.
Very useful. Customer service is excellent

Permaderm Skincare

Great app, great features. Easy integration w quick support for any customisation. Highly recommend.

CaMo Design and Print

Fantastic app! I really like the smooth integration and the coupon feature for the Instagram Promotions. Thanks!

Tributo Mujer

This app is great, it add a lot value to our store, it is extremely easy to integrate and the support is excellent!

Boss Babe Marketplace

I cannot recommend this app enough. It has beautifully allowed me to integrate my Instagram highlights to the top of my store page underneath the main menu, with my Instagram feed shortly below. This app is clean, simple, effective, and highly impressive. The developer is so kind and helpful! 10/10

K-Foods

Easy to set up. I am looking forward to the increase in conversions through this app. The pricing is reasonable. I love this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16