Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story

1 Click setup Instagram Gallery + Instagram Stories/Highlights

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

Blush Bundles & Cosmetics

good of you sdfghjkluytfdxcvbnmnbvstyhujnbvcfghjk, vcfghjkl.,mnbvcxcvbnm,lkjhgfghjkl;.,bvfgyuil,mnbvcfgyhui

Hobby Lords

Location New Zealand

Amazing app - and the developer even helps with custom requests! he was super quick and got it looking perfect on our website :)

Nutri-Blend Pro

Had this app. Liked it and thought about purchasing as after the administrator offered to help with its placement. Necessary permissions were given to admin to do the work admin didn't do any of the work that was promised.

June 30, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience, our support must have missed out on the request. Can you let me know again the placement requirement. I'll do in next one hour.

Lashette London

Love this app. Very easy to use. The developer is very helpful if I needed help. Exactly what I wanted for my store.

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

תום אלרום - תכשיטי בוהו

Location Israel

fast and to the point support, easy to use as a boost for social proof. I watched the video and still had some questions, and support answered almost immediately. I hope this will increase my conversion

June 28, 2022

Crystal Logic Shop

Very intuitive app, which let you post your IG Feed, or your IG Highlights/Stories, or both. And their Support team is absolutely fantastic.

June 28, 2022

Thank you for the review. BTW if you need any customization with displaying Instagram stories, feel free to reach out to us.

PHLIZON

Location China

Awesome work! ! Great and quick customer service!! Really nice app. If you are looking for the Instagram section app for your store, just try it and will not regret!

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, it means a lot :)

War Wolf Studio

Some people find this app silly, but I don't! It's important to get in touch with your customers & fan base, so having Instagram stories built into your website is a plus. It also allows sharing updates. Overall excellent app!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for taking time out for a review.

I Want That Present

Great app, it does everything you need it to do. Easy to install and I've had no problems with it so far.

June 27, 2022

Glad you liked the app, if you face any issues feel free to reach out to us over chat.

XOCO

I really love this app, is easy to use and has everything I need! Thank you to the creator of this amazing app!

June 27, 2022

Welcome, glad you liked the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52