Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories!

Happy Hippy Corner LLC

Still figuring everything out but it looks amazing!! It has been referred to me multiple times so i had to try!

solvedskincare

It took only a few minutes! The app is great and the CS is amazing. 100% recommend if you want IG feed + stories in your website!

Positive Intent

Good app, fast response! I like it, it helps display my page on my website. A must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clairvoyant Frames

I just downloaded the app and I love the experience so far already. everything is easy to set up and use and is small business friendly

ECPMOG LUXURY FASHION GOODS STORE

Awesome Work and easy to navigate. Thanks for making things a little easier especially as a newbie here to the online e-commerce which is definitely not easy.

Zoodle

Great and easy - looks awesome on our website. Easy to install and no difficult configurations required.

Yuni Yunan

The highlights were not visible, contacted the service, fixed it and even helped placing more on the website, great service !

Olana

Such great service! I had a small issue initially with the app & it was immediately rectified with wonderful & quick support.

Owhen's Box

Works great! If you need any help with the app they are quick to getting back with you... which I appreciate.

PokemoonShop

i miss the option to see clearly how many people get on instagram.. often the pictures are broken and you cant see them ( already installed app 48h earlier)

April 24, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please contact us on customer chat on app dashboard so we can have a look. Currently I see the feed is visible with all photos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35