Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Simple 1-click setup Instagram Feed with Instagram Stories!

Dad Nation Apparel

Downloaded this app, and had my grid embedded on my Shopify store in less than 5 minutes! Customer service was fast, and SO helpful when I did have a couple questions. 10/10 would recommend

NanoClear.mx

this is a great app, with great customer service. We are very happy with the functionality. I highly recommend this app

bexys-branding

good application for feed instagram, i love that application ! so good to work with that type of application.

July 28, 2021

Hi, 2-star rating is considered extremely poor, can you let us know what is the issue you are facing and how can I help you with it?
- Vishwesh Shetty

Daisy Gems Store

Best support service by far! Customer support is very willing to help out with all my questions and customisation. Appreciate that this app does not compress much image quality unlike other apps on the market too. The price is also very reasonable. Overall, will definitely recommend this app!

Grounded Revival

The layout of the social feed looks really great. I had some development requests and needed help with getting it updated and their customer service team was really helpful. It's a free app so definitely appreciate something like this that connects the website to socials.

Davines Malaysia

Great customer service with instant response. A wonderful feature on the website and looks gorgeous. Good if the app can display the number of likes

UPSAINT

I use this app to display my brands Insta posts on our website. It adds a nice touch and some social proof. The app is simple to set up and works great.
The team here is also amazing. They've answered all inquiries!

epicelementsusa

Excellent theme and customer support! I was having issues with one feature and was quickly assisted! Everything looks great.

Cool Threads

Fantastic addition to our website! Easy to use and excellent customer service. I had an issue setting it up (user error on my end) they responded right away and helped me get set up immediately.

UpscaleFrames

Easy to use and very fast customer service when there's any confusion. They replied to me within minutes when I had a question.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38