4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for enhancing website aesthetics by displaying Instagram feeds and stories, and for its customization options. The app is appreciated for not altering theme code and providing social proof. Many commend the quick and responsive customer support.

April 19, 2024

Absolutely LOVE this app...so simple to install and use - so many fantastic features - and the BEST service if you ever need anything. Somehow -someone on my team made a change by mistake - went to the chat on the app and received a reply and a fix literally within 2 minutes!! THE BEST !!

Therasage
Over 3 years using the app
May 1, 2024

The App works well and looks great. Had a small issue and was literally solved with in minutes of contacting support. Great work! Keep it up!

Wonderferris Photography
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
May 11, 2024

They give a 2 hour window for response and to my surprise I was helped in seconds. Easy fix and this eased my worries as a new customer with my technical issues. He went in and refreshed my highlights immediately. He waited until he knew it was operating properly before he let me off the line. Very much appreciated the great customer service! InstaFeed+Story is legit and excited to see what this new insight does for my business
Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness is happy!

Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness LLC
About 10 hours using the app
February 29, 2024

Awesome! easy to use and fast response. I highly suggest this app for your website.

Fierce Hobbies
About 1 month using the app
February 13, 2024

Easy to install and works great! They even helped me to customize the colors of the widget to fit with my website design!

shkira.cosmetics
6 days using the app
February 27, 2024

I feel this is great way to attract people to visit your social media easily. And problem solve fast and now all are working great! Love it.

Zaryluq
Singapore
About 14 hours using the app
January 23, 2024

Easy to setup and use. Support was quick to respond and fix my issue. Thanks!

Sakali
Lithuania
3 months using the app
December 24, 2023

This app is really a good way to show off your instagram on your website. We requested several special request and they were able to make the changes within a reasonable time frame. Great customer support we deal with Vishwesh.

Ali’s Couture
About 1 year using the app
May 6, 2024

Just downloaded and already loving it so much!!
Vishwesh helped me customize the layout and the placement of the widget right away and it just works perfectly.
Best product, best customer support.
Thank you so much!!!