InstaFeedStory: Instagram Feed

Beautiful Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories & Highlight

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

JAREDJAMIN

Time spent using app About 3 years

Vishwesh has been patient and often anticipatory in the needs of my requests occasionally surprising me. He got this app to show a grid of IG posts as 3x4 so our IG posts on our homepage could make the design impression our customers respond to. :)

SMARÁ

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Amazing service. Had a few queries and Vishwesh was able to help me straight away. This app is perfect, shows images/reels and will instantly make your website look professional! Thanks so much, will be recommending this app for sure :)

Xtremeautodetail

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

5 stars, great app and great support system, They help me straight away to fix my problem. Highly recommend!

PlayBox

Location India
Time spent using app 30 minutes

I love it this app and its support system. Support care person is very supportive and make the changes according to me.

Nova State

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Great app with nice features, very easy to navigate, and the set up was smooth. Their support service is superb,

Luxual Lashes

I enjoyed the app… the Instagram app completed my website and I love it! Communication was quick and efficient!

MESTIZA NEW YORK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app formats well on the homepage and when there was an issue I was helped within 24 hours! Thanks

Qbik Online Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Really easy to use and works perfectly to show Instagram Feed and highlights on the website. Support was quick to help with queries. Highly recommend.

PlanToys USA

I was report the issues to support over 2 weeks and email to follow up. But the issue doesn't not solve yet and no update from support.

November 13, 2022

So sorry for the inconvenience, we must have missed out on your ticket. Could you please email us at contact@adevole.com and we will resolve your issue asap.

2Eazzy

Location Portugal

Funciona perfeitamente e vai ao encontro do que necessitava. Simples, prática e funcional. É o que todos procuramos, certo?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56