Instagram Feed for Stories

Instagram Feed for Stories

by Adevole

Showcase Instagram Stories & run Instagram Shoutout on Store

Glossy Clothing

Amazing! It is so cool and FREE! It is easy to install and manage. The discount option is great, as well as the option to put it wherever you want with the code. Congrats on this app because it is great. 100% would recommend.

Aesthetix Era

Awesome app love it! The best way to get social proof on your webshop and they give the best service you can get.

GYMKILLER

Amazing app I normally don't write reviews but this app deserves a 5-star review, great service they helped me move the widget to another place. Highly recommend it, good job guys.

singapore-mart

Great way to share Influencer shoutouts on Website. The customer support will help you customize the placement of stories on your store. This is the second store I will set this up on.

Made by Penguins

Wonderful idea! i love the idea of encouraging others to share.

As for the customer service on a compeltely free app? AMAZING 3am I am doing some work as cant sleep helped straight away, wonderuly polite and helpfulvery impressive indeed.

Beauty Goodies

Probleemloze installatie, werkt perfect. Leuk design en heel tevreden mee...........................

Subloom

Every App out there is focusing on Instagram posts but not stories. This is what the Devs of this app understood and have done right. We personally believe in that implementing story post on our website can help uplift our brand image and deepen the customer relationship.

Maskologist

We love this app, it's very efficient and customer service was very helpful all along the integration steps.

Zen and Ether

Great app! Easy to install and works like it should. Customer service is very responsive and helpful too. Would recommend.

ScrapeYourTongue.com

Fantastic app. Works great. Didn't think I would like it at first, but it has really grown on me. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3