Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories (NEW API)

Little Pigeon

There's no way my page had over 1000 views within a month, but this app still charged me $3.95. An absolute scam.

September 18, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience, our stats showed you crossed 1000 page visits on 31st August. If you think you were wrongly charged we provide full refund. Please raise a refund request through Shopify Support team and we will approve it.

Daisy’s Deluxe Dogs

amazing, they get back to me within seconds of asking for help and sort any problems i have im so happy i found this app i love it and the support i get with it.

Wooliio

nice app and very helpful support. godddddddddddddddd

Vraieskin

Amazing app! Easy to add and customize the app placement, straightforward and simple. Exactly what I needed. Thanks!

FORFUTURE™

Fantastic app, it's very nice to see on the store! It's very customizable and customer service is great and very fast

akiramonique

The features are nice. However, highlights and stories do not refresh. I've contacted support and received no response.

September 14, 2020

Hello, sorry for inconvenience. But I checked the highlights were refreshed.

www.akiraleemonique.com has 9 highlights just like your Instagram profile - https://www.instagram.com/akiraleemonique/

Let me know what highlights are missing, if it is related to cover photo it could be an issue with browser cache.

Rhea Cherie

This app is perfect! My site looks great and it was super easy to use. When I needed a little extra help, customer service answered my message in like, 7 minutes. Tops! Can't ask for a better app and support. Thank you!

cynt_villalba

This app is impressive... Two clicks and I got a very delightful end product, my website never looked so good! Thank you!!! :D

IFURU

really good and unique app, it's perfect for those who want to promote their business socials
and the design of it is great also!!!

The Sassy Sassenach

So easy to install - hit install and voila! Added my instagram account my feed was there just above the footer in an instant. Looks and works great. Highly recommended. Thanks to the developer for a great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22