Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

KenRandall

Thanks you so much for this app. It makes my life a lot easier. Thank you again. I will make sure and spread the word,

Peacaloo

It was quick and easy! Love it so far! Appreciate the immediate support for implementing the app. Thank you!

Crystaleyez_official

Excellent, thank you very much. The support is very fast and customized for me! Looks great and just right.

Mas Productos Españoles

Well done! I have used it for sometime now and i am very impressed. Simple, effective! Great support always!

Armans Fine Jewellery

Amazing app and even better customer support. I have required assistance from Vishwesh twice in my time using the app and he has been able to assist me in a timely and efficient manner. Highly recommend this app.

High Honors

I just downloaded the app like 10 minutes ago and I'm looking at my website and loving this app already! I love the highlights portion! So sleek, love it.

Possession

I love the support given by them. They provide immediate respond and amendment with the live chat. Love the feature of the story highlights!

asfoods

fantastic app, lets you do what you have to. we really could not ask for more.... 5 stars indeed! Amazing

L&T Beauty Barber

Very good app its improve and grow up my store . i can use any highlight i need with storys and promotions

The Biogama

It's working perfectly fine so far! Best choice for Instagram Feed and It's FREE! Well done team ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26