Instafeed Instagram Feed Story

Instafeed Instagram Feed Story | Reviews

by eShopCRM

1-Click Instafeed Instagram Gallery + Stories + Social Media

Peak House Aromas®

Easiest set-up I've ever had with an app on Shopify. Effortless to install and connect up to your feed, and free too - Thanks!

December 6, 2021

Thank you for the review! It means a lot to us. We are always here to help you with our customer service if you face any kind of issues with the app.

Real Combination

Hola, se me cobro la cuota mensual, y no ocupe mas alla de los dias de prueba, es posible que realizen el reeembolso, quedo atento, saludos.

December 2, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have completely refunded your charge. Request you to please update the review accordingly.

Screenshot - https://pasteboard.co/4xK1eZk3cilC.png

BollediNatura

The app works perfectly on my website! I have the link of my instagram feed at the bottom part of my home page and in another page as well. I needed some quick fixes and help on a specific set up on the website and the customer support was just there to support me. they jumped on it and solved my issues right away. Very happy about this app. Thank you!

December 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, we are always here to help you with Customer Support.

AXS Collective

The developer is super helpful support is really really good would definitely recommend it to other eCommerce businesses.

Bianca Ashley Collection

Quick response and great app that works perfectly on our website. I spoke to the developer and took care of it quickly.

December 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, We are always trying to do our best to provide an Instant support.

Annajevoli

Very easy to set up; it's a good look for my site and link to my social media. Does what it's suppose to do.

December 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, We strive to make it easy for merchants to setup our apps on their store.

LazaeBoutique

This app is very straight forward and get the wrok done quickly. Will always use keep this app for my website.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review about the app. We always strive to keep the app simple that helps merchants to get things done quickly. If you need help with anything else we are always available for support!

Cheers!

C'est What Durham Brewing

Works as advertised. When we encountered a glitch, received near instantaneous support from the developer.

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review, We are always trying to do our best to provide an Instant support and make it easy for merchants to setup our apps on their store. If you need help with anything else we are always available here!

Regards,

shopolino

Great app! Amazing Support:) I use this app to display Instagram feed in my website and it works very good. Thanks.

November 25, 2021

Thank you for those kind words, it motivates us to provide the best in the business customer support. If you need help with anything else in future we are always available to help!

Cheers,

custom365d

very nice !! the customer service. any problem he helps me solve it very quickly. recommend it!! will keeep using it for my website always!!!

November 25, 2021

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to us. Also, thank you for your patience while we made the requested customizations for you!

Cheers!